Do you think Edward ever regrets saying “There is no Santa Claus”?

OneToeKO

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Criminally underrated cringe moment of all time.

Conor saved christmas for the children everywhere. He beat up that old scrooge.

doubt it, he probably regrets getting punched in the face more.
No matter what happens during a fight, I find it hard to believe that a fighter regrets what was said pre-fight

It is more likely that McGregor regrets saying Nate can only count to 5
KS8jUg.gif

Probably as much as Bisping regrets saying there is no Jesus and then getting his head kicked off by TRTitor

Do you think McQuitter ever regrets saying he will KO Mayweather in 1 round ?

He will in 4.5 weeks when he gets a black eye under the tree

Listen- the guy was building up a fight and lol- it didnt help that every single fighter (just about) was picking him to beat Conor..........the ultimate kiss of death .
Flip side of the coin is that he looked so bad in that fight that it actually looked like he had no business being in the same cage as Mcgregor ---- it was that bad which did multiply every sound bite that came from Edward s mouth before fight.

Criminally underrated cringe moment of all time.

I think he regrets claiming Conor was the easiest fight ever and then forgot to show up to the fight. "Don't bring the dog out of me," was pretty bad too.

That’s like asking if you think Conor regrets all the shit he was saying going into the Floyd fight.

That’s like asking if you think Conor regrets all the shit he was saying going into the Floyd fight.

Yeah except they didnt handicap Eddie. It was actually his sport he got humiliated in.

I don't even really understand where the line came from. It just sounds weird.

Back