Tyron Woodley teasing new fight, will NOT be against a WW top 15 contender.

Tyron can never cry again about the sport being a joke and people getting undeserved title shots.

"Get me to the point where I'm a household name. I'm looking for that and I might have found that fight."

"I'm not one of those names yet and it's kind of embarrassing," Woodley said. "I've beaten Robbie Lawler, Carlos Condit, Demian Maia, all those guys that have the name."

Lmao @ Lawler, Condit or Maia being household names. The same people who know those guys also know Tyron.

So we get news that Nate is back training and now Tyron is teasing that he's fighting someone not in the WW top 15... what a state of affairs.

Last edited:
Now that fight i would LOVE to watch to me it would be one of the most anticipated fights of this year if it happens. But GSP has said he has it written in his contract that he has to fight Robert if he is going to fight again so i guess it's not him...

That was all a hoax to lower the anger about the matchup.

1. GSP can just refuse to fight and leave with another belt

2. The UFC desperately needs a Main Event for the New Years contract. If GSP wants to fight Woodley; GSP is going to get to fight Woodley.

Tyron can never cry again about the sport being a joke and people getting undeserved title shots.

Sure he can. The guy was in 4 title fights in one year vs the top guy. That can be rewarded. There is no clear cut number 1 contender getting screwed over here like happened to Yoel.

In a perfect world I would agree. Right now super fights or money fights are the trend. So Tyron actually defends his belt I feel he deserves it personally
After the fights he has had since winning the belt? Not on your nelly! He has had a few defences against some good fighters, but every one of those fights was straight-up ghastly. Woodley cannot deserve to be a participant in a 'money fight' if he doesn't bring any money to the fight. It's all the more frustrating because Woodley actually does have it in him to be exciting, he's just been so timid since winning the belt.

lol if its Nate. Like why? He doesnt stand a shot. With that being said, I hope he slaps tyrons face hundreds of times to a decision win.

Would people honestly be interested in a Woodley-Nate fight? Personally, that fight doesn't move the needle one little bit. And I think Nate's drawing power for casuals is overstated.

I'm a Woodley fan so i'd enjoy it. Nate probably thinks he can pull off the Rory gameplan.

That was all a hoax to lower the anger about the matchup.

1. GSP can just refuse to fight and leave with another belt

2. The UFC desperately needs a Main Event for the New Years contract. If GSP wants to fight Woodley; GSP is going to get to fight Woodley.

Ya i guess it makes sense. I am pretty sure it was in his contract but since they are the ones who put it their they could of course just change it if they really wanted him to fight Woodley. Now i still don't think it would happen.... but SHIT it would be the biggest fight this year if you ask me. GSP and Woodley are so similar but Woodley is really going to destroy GSP if that fight happens which i doubt. Woodley is like a bigger, stronger, faster version of GSP.

I'm a Woodley fan so i'd enjoy it. Nate probably thinks he can pull off the Rory gameplan.
Lol Woodley would most likely pull of Rory's gameplan against Nate, aka doing whatever the hell he wants. I just can't see how it's a good fight, but I guess you never know.

After the fights he has had since winning the belt? Not on your nelly! He has had a few defences against some good fighters, but every one of those fights was straight-up ghastly. Woodley cannot deserve to be a participant in a 'money fight' if he doesn't bring any money to the fight. It's all the more frustrating because Woodley actually does have it in him to be exciting, he's just been so timid since winning the belt.
I just think he didn't want to take risks against wonderboy and Maia. Don't have much a problem with the Maia fight I enjoyed it personally. Second wonderboy fight was terrible, god awful. First wonderboy fight was actually good, but I thought it was a clear UD for Tyron (and I was pulling for wonderboy, that was right when Tyron called wonderboy fans racist kkk members and I was a lil pissed). Anyways that's just my opinion. I don't think Tyron is racist. I think he was trying to trigger a bunch of nerdy white boy mma fans and it actually worked extremely well. Just my opinions, cheers to you

Nate getting that money. WAR DIAZ NEW WW CHAMP 2018

I just think he didn't want to take risks against wonderboy and Maia. Don't have much a problem with the Maia fight I enjoyed it personally. Second wonderboy fight was terrible, god awful. First wonderboy fight was actually good, but I thought it was a clear UD for Tyron (and I was pulling for wonderboy, that was right when Tyron called wonderboy fans racist kkk members and I was a lil pissed). Anyways that's just my opinion. I don't think Tyron is racist. I think he was trying to trigger a bunch of nerdy white boy mma fans and it actually worked extremely well. Just my opinions, cheers to you
Tyron isn't racist. He's actually not especially well-spoken, despite the running gag, and he is a little sensitive. That leads him to say some things which upset people.

I'm interested to see who he is matched up against next.

For sure nate.... it' how they get there diaz conny 3 with a title involved at 170.... but no way nate beats Woodley. They should just book gsp vs Woodley then that winner vs conor so he can ride into the sunset never defending a belt win or L

Back