How would Sherdog react if Conor beat GSP?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lets say that left hand finds its mark and Conor KOs Georges...

how would YOU react, Sherdog?

They would discredit his win just like they do all the others.

"but but GSP was past prime and retired for 4 years"

its been the same routine for his last, like, 10 fights.

At first: lol no way mcnuget wins. hes overrated and X fighter will expose him
After: lol this guy is so overrated. of course he won, they give him favorable matchups!!!11

He is scared to defend his belt. Aldo win was a fluke. Nate beat him. He only lasted 10 rounds with the best boxer to ever live in the boxing ring. He didnt deserve the title shot. Mendes didnt have a full camp.

DJi5gTa.gif

He is scared to defend his belt. Aldo win was a fluke. Nate beat him. He only lasted 10 rounds with the best boxer to ever live in the boxing ring. He didnt deserve the title shot. Mendes didnt have a full camp.
tenor.gif

You make it seem like that called floyd the goat boxer is so outlandish. Its totally arguable, if you consider everything floyd has done. In fact theres a serious argument that he's one of the greatest athletes of all time.

You make it seem like that called floyd the goat boxer is so outlandish. Its totally arguable, if you consider everything floyd has done. In fact theres a serious argument that he's one of the greatest athletes of all time.

Outlandish, No. Wrong, Yes.

Lets say that left hand finds its mark and Conor KOs Georges...

how would YOU react, Sherdog?

The same way they always react? You think all of sudden there going to sit there and admit they've been wrong and that Conor is the GOAT? Never. Only the true prophets were given the vision, and that's ok.

Its not even physically possible so we dont need to concern ourselves with such nonsense.

Fortunately we will never see that happen.

If it somehow did, I would finally accept that McGregor is a special fighter.

The same way they always react? You think all of sudden there going to sit there and admit they've been wrong and that Conor is the GOAT? Never. Only the true prophets were given the vision, and that's ok.

How would Conor be the GOAT with 0 title defenses? Even Matt Hughes had 7.

LOL...it would be crazy. The nuthuggers that just joined in 2014-2015 would be saying bullshit like "WE did it!" Even though Conor doesn't give two shits about them.

The rest of us that would be neutral, would just enjoy whatever technical ability Conor showed to beat him...because it would take quite a performance for that to happen. Not just "the left lands."

If that would somehow happen , I post a d*ck pic here to get banned and I'm Never Watchin' MMA again in my life.

(But, way more chance to Win the Lotto than this happening)

He's proven his skillset. He can finish GSP, easily. I wouldn't be shocked, I mean GSP looked hella past his prime - I cannot see him beating Whittaker, Souza or Romero or Rockhold.......at WW? He's not beating Woodley or Wonderboy....

I mean, conor has beaten so many wrestlers... there is um.. and then there is... um.. hmmm...

Conor would have a better chance of beating Anderson Silva right now than GSP.

They would discredit his win just like they do all the others.

"but but GSP was past prime and retired for 4 years"

its been the same routine for his last, like, 10 fights.

At first: lol no way mcnuget wins. hes overrated and X fighter will expose him
After: lol this guy is so overrated. of course he won, they give him favorable matchups!!!11

GSP IS way past his prime, but it would still be huge win for Conor. That should tell you something.

Back