Blind dog has own guide

itrainUFC

Black Belt in UFC
@Blue
Reaction score

Saw this on social media and it is getting likes. People will fall for anything I swear.

True friendship my ass. Dogs do not like being tied down to anything. A blind human at least can feed their guide dog.
But a blind dog having it's own guide? You are only holding him prisoner.
At the end of guide's life, it wouldn't have lived at all.

What is your sherdogs opinions?

My opinion is that this is a really stupid thread. Sorry, you asked.

With all the things in the world to be mad about, I'm not going to complain about showing compassion to a blind dog.

Pretty gay thread TS. There was an earthquake in Iraq-Iran recently and a lot of people died, but THIS upset you?

dogs dont like being blind either, but they find a way to make do with their situation.

My opinion is that dogs are pack animals.

One dog found another and assumed it is park of his/her pack.

Therefore, he/she treats him/her well.

i wasn't upset.
you all are twisted as fuck.
it is not my lack of compassion.
it is free will that i want.
they both of robbed of that.

logo-large.png

At least the dog didn't have to read this thread.

Because he's blind or that dogs can't read. I thought you may be implying that he was the only dog that can read before he went blind. That would be a shame.

Because he's blind or that dogs can't read. I thought you may be implying that he was the only dog that can read before he went blind. That would be a shame.

not if he learned to read braille.

Saw this on social media and it is getting likes. People will fall for anything I swear.

True friendship my ass. Dogs do not like being tied down to anything. A blind human at least can feed their guide dog.
But a blind dog having it's own guide? You are only holding him prisoner.
At the end of guide's life, it wouldn't have lived at all.

What is your sherdogs opinions?

Want to give you a million likes. @itrainUFC

uzglgIsyY1Cgg.gif

Yea I think it's dumb too. And goes to show our stupid humans are. Dogs are already partially blind. They use their nose to "see" more than their eyes. Everything looks like sheep to them. A blind dog can probably "see" more with it's godlier nose.

This reminds me of those idiots who think a dogs paw is getting burned walking on hot cement. lmao

Yea I think it's dumb too. And goes to show our stupid humans are. Dogs are already partially blind. They use their nose to "see" more than their eyes. Everything looks like sheep to them. A blind dog can probably "see" more with it's godlier nose.

This reminds me of those idiots who think a dogs paw is getting burned walking on hot cement. lmao

As an owner of a blind dog, they definitely depend on their eyes to help them get around a lot. My dog bumps into to stuff all the time now if I could afford a seeing eye dog for him I would.

Back