How would Sherdog react if Conor beat GSP?

tenor.gif

Conor has already beaten goat wrestler of FW Mendes, former GOAT Aldo, All time great LW Alvarez, Rising GOAT Holloway etc

Not only did Conor beat them all in their prime (or young years), Conor made them all look like complete amatures

Conor did to each what no one else ever has.

If you still cant accept that Conor is beyond a special fighter after all of that, well then at this point you're just living in denial and never will accept reality.

According to Conor haters, emotions>>>>facts.

Never seen a more delusional group of people then Conor haters.

I have. Conor loving white belts,

My top 5 in boxing:

Harry Greb, Armstrong, Willie Pep, Durran, Robinson

My top 5 in MMA:

Gsp
Conor
Fedor
Aldo

By 'Not even a contest' By the way I meant with Mayweather. Floyd was an all timer but he doesnt come close to Robinson OR the other 4 you just mentioned.

That's like asking, how would you react if I could fly? You don't know because that's impossible.

Water is wet, fire burns and Conor would get murdered by GSP.

It wouldn't be the craziest outcome, honestly. When Conor actually fights MMA, he's far from shitty. Vegas odds would probably put Conor at far less an underdog than Rose was against JJ.

LOL...it would be crazy. The nuthuggers that just joined in 2014-2015 would be saying bullshit like "WE did it!" Even though Conor doesn't give two shits about them.

The rest of us that would be neutral, would just enjoy whatever technical ability Conor showed to beat him...because it would take quite a performance for that to happen. Not just "the left lands."

still salty about that aldo loss i see...

I’d scream “OHHHHH MYYYY GODDDD!!!!” while making the same face as I’d expect Rogaine to make.

Why don't you go ahead and tell me how many title defenses Fedor had again?

No one use to ever care about "bu bu title defenses"

"Bu title defenses" only ever became a "thing" for Conor haters because it's all they have on Conor

Wins, performances, resume, divisional titles make Conor a GOAT. That's what being GOAT is all about

No one objective gives a shit about title defenses.

If Conor haters held Fedor to that same standard then Fedor can never be considered a GOAT. Fedor only had 1 title defense ever in PRIDE

Are they're fighting?. Would be a bad look for both guys especially after being given a title shot in a division they had no fights in.

Floyd is the greatest cherry picker boxing has ever seen.

I've always been high on Floyd's skill, but down him as a person and real GOAT contender (when compared to the other greats who actually put in the work and fought the best)

Floyd never beat anyone in their prime or at their best weight.

Manny's all time legendary wins over Barrera (1) and Morales (2) >>>> any win Floyd has ever had. Castillo beat Floyd.

Out of prime Oscar nearly beat Floyd. It just always makes me wonder what would have happened had Floyd fought Oscar in Oscar's prime at 147

The Manny Pacquioa fight was a lot closer then people like to pretend too

And a 0-0 Conor was out boxing Floyd when fresh and ended up winning 5 of 10 rounds. Conor exposed Floyd.

Floyd is def one of the GOATS in terms of skill and defense...but all time when compared to the other greats? Fuck no. Floyd isn't even top 20. .anny Pacquioa is top 15

Agree with all of that apart from Conor outboxing. Conor wasnt outboxing shit. He landed grazing shots with no power because Floyd let him. Floyd hunted him down and walked through the bigger man. Conor landed that one uppercat and thats that.

You make it seem like that called floyd the goat boxer is so outlandish. Its totally arguable, if you consider everything floyd has done. In fact theres a serious argument that he's one of the greatest athletes of all time.
Meh. Most people in boxing don’t really consider him close to the top

Would he be top 2 goat? Probably.

Back