Are We Sure It's Nate That's Coming Back And Not Nick?

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tyron said that this next opponent of his is a big money fight and a name that's gonna help raise his own to legendary status. Nick is a big name and a big draw, so he fits that description. Tyron already tried calling him out around this same time last year and Nick didn't accept, but maybe this time they've managed to get him on board to fight Woodley at 219? Could the Nate stuff be some sort of swerve or misunderstanding?

I remember hearing a few months back that Nick might be on the verge of another suspension, but I never read anything official on that.

He fights Nate first then Nick calls him out for beating his younger brother. Both Diaz brothers pocket $5 million each then retire again. I look forward to Nick mean mugging him and talking shit. It'll be good.

Nate, not so much. He'll be squashed.

He fights Nate first then Nick calls him out for beating his younger brother. Both Diaz brothers pocket $5 million each then retire again.
Funny thing is

People think Tyrone vs Diaz is some huge $ fight

PPV wont hit a legit 300k

Funny thing is

True. I will only buy a McGregor or GSP PPV. Depends on how stacked the card is for me to make an exemption.

Rather see a heavy hitter with good wrestling in there..

There's maybe 3 people it could be .it could be nick it could be gsp but I can't see that. Or Conor. I dunno.

Tyron said that this next opponent of his is a big money fight and a name that's gonna help raise his own to legendary status. Nick is a big name and a big draw, so he fits that description. Tyron already tried calling him out around this same time last year and Nick didn't accept, but maybe this time they've managed to get him on board to fight Woodley at 219? Could the Nate stuff be some sort of swerve or misunderstanding?

I remember hearing a few months back that Nick might be on the verge of another suspension, but I never read anything official on that.

GSP.

I don't get why Nate is suddenly considered some bigshot WW. He was a journeyman fighter at LW. Just cause he beat a much smaller opponent in McGregor on short notice. He still went on to appear the loser in that saga. It seems he's still very much riding off McGregor's hype.

Funny thing is

Even funnier thing is that because of the idiotic McGregor saga, Diaz will actually be an even bigger draw than the champion himself - at least to casual fans anyway. And he doesn't even deserve the fight. Mad times.

Funny thing is

Against Nate perhaps, but a fight against Nick would most likely do at least 600-700,000 buys.

He fights Nate first then Nick calls him out for beating his younger brother. Both Diaz brothers pocket $5 million each then retire again. I look forward to Nick mean mugging him and talking shit. It'll be good.

Nate, not so much. He'll be squashed.
nate would do better then nick lol

nick has no real interest in actually competing to win fights. he just talks trash for checks and fucks around during the fight and doesnt actually engage his opponent. at least nate would be tryin to hurt tyron lol

I watched that fight live. I saw no robbery and still don’t.

Yeah I watched it live too and thought Condit won more rounds. I said arguably because there exists a huge segment of Sherdoggers who will talk about Condit running =)

dont you guys get tired of literally handing out title fights to nick diaz for no fuckin reason at all. heres a wild idea. how bout he actually win a fight or two first.

Back