New York man takes photo of demon child who haunts his dreams

Lol people are ridiculous. Not one person has ever been killed or hurt by a ghost. You're not going to find a death certificate that says "dragged into hell by demon baby" or a hospital patient with cause of injury "ghost attack".

People like to tell scary stories to make their pathetic lives more exciting. The real world is boring and there's nothing paranormal in the world. Ghosts, chupacabre, Bigfoot, alien abductions, demons, hauntings, et cetera. That shit is all nothing but bullshit. If you believe it, you either want excitement or you can't use critical thinking skills.

Tell that to Ronnie :(

I'd fight it

Looks pretty tiny and I could probably shoot the double and land some hellbows

won't work , kids got Crocop in his prime TDD and if taken down he's Liddell in his prime on getting back to his feet. Try again

None of this happened
I'd like to think if I was going to make up a story I'd be far more heroic. Instead of relying on my dog to keep me from getting bluffraped some can of a goat.

In the age of megapixels, why are people still trying to pass off blurry, out of focus pictures as evidence of the supernatural?

I couldn't take a blurry pic right now if I wanted to.
Exactly what i came to post.

I'd fight it

Looks pretty tiny and I could probably shoot the double and land some hellbows

Boooo lay n pray.

I’d touch it with the Jab. Close up an eye and give it another dent on the head. Then I’d probably finish with a crushing body shot.

That’s how you finish a demonic baby.

anigif_enhanced-25036-1503424293-8.gif

conjuring-2-gif.gif

Lol people are ridiculous. Not one person has ever been killed or hurt by a ghost. You're not going to find a death certificate that says "dragged into hell by demon baby" or a hospital patient with cause of injury "ghost attack".

People like to tell scary stories to make their pathetic lives more exciting. The real world is boring and there's nothing paranormal in the world. Ghosts, chupacabre, Bigfoot, alien abductions, demons, hauntings, et cetera. That shit is all nothing but bullshit. If you believe it, you either want excitement or you can't use critical thinking skills.
Tell that to ronnie

Edit. Well, shit.

It'd be cool if it were real, as long as it isn't happening to me.

So just get the ghosts some Jordan's and bling and they'll be happy enough to cross over?

If you have those before you die, you will cross over easily.
But with all the rage and unfinished business that turn them into ghost in the first, I'm not sure if Jordan's and blings will suffice anymore. Unless it's a limited Ed signed Jordan and some serious bling. Don't quote me though, I stopped at Ghost 101 and never progressed to 202.

I'm scared

Of stupid people that believe this crap.

Holy fuck, never thought of this. Probably the most concrete argument I've heard on why ghosts don't exist.

I'm baked as fuck btw, so this shit sounds fucking legit to me atm, lol.
Have ahistory book. There's a worker who sees romantic legionnaires marching but shins down are in the ground. Basically the point was that everything gets buried so maybe ghosts get buried under sediment? As basically everything from the ancient world is 30ft down

Back