14yr old kid shot to death by cops

itrainUFC

Black Belt in UFC
@Blue
Reaction score
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...1035?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=MPnydynews

pero15n-2-web.jpg

Happened in Wisconsin which has been making the news a lot this year. Halloween drug hand outs and other things.

The 14 yr old, 300lb, male had a butcher knife and charged at cops before getting shot. More info in article.

Mental health is getting worst and worst each passing year.
I think the cops could of handle this case differently. No disrespect to anyone on the heavy scale but he would have slow enough to taze. If he was committed to the chase, he can't outrun a cop so why didn't they tire him out?

more humane and less painful than the heart attack he was scheduled to have in a few months.

That's terrible. It can't be easy being a 300-pound 14 year old.

They said he was despondent for days before the incident. I wonder if that clearly disturbed behavior led to any intervention from a mental health professional. My guess is that his grandparents ignored the signs.

I don't see any humor in making fun of a fat kid who committed suicide by police. This is incredibly sad to me. People need to be more aware of childhood depression, especially when there are obvious signs like this kid showed.

He was hangry. Should've had a snickers. Then again, he's had a few to many of those.

They said he was despondent for days before the incident. I wonder if that clearly disturbed behavior led to any intervention from a mental health professional. My guess is that his grandparents ignored the signs.

I don't see any humor in making fun of a fat kid who committed suicide by police. This is incredibly sad to me. People need to be more aware of childhood depression, especially when there are obvious signs like this kid showed.

being that heavy can be a sign of mental health instead of mental distress coming from being heavy (or a continuous downward spiral, but with how heavy even the children are, it's harder to tell.

alright, cant help myself...

Pepper spray? That kid?

xbwh2py.gif

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...1035?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=MPnydynews

pero15n-2-web.jpg

Happened in Wisconsin which has been making the news a lot this year. Halloween drug hand outs and other things.

The 14 yr old, 300lb, male had a butcher knife and charged at cops before getting shot. More info in article.

Mental health is getting worst and worst each passing year.
I think the cops could of handle this case differently. No disrespect to anyone on the heavy scale but he would have slow enough to taze. If he was committed to the chase, he can't outrun a cop so why didn't they tire him out?
How do you know the cops weren't cornered?

uhh run around the block to tire him out? Yea that's going to look good for a cop. Just glad he wasn't black otherwise you'd hear all sort of BLM bull crap.Also, that 300 lb 14 year old was going to grow up to be the best sumo wrestler ever.

Point fingers at parents. Something is wrong.

He got murdered out in front of the house here," Jason’s grandfather Alan Pero said. "He's a boy. There's warning shots. There's Tasers. There's pepper spray. You don't go right on a 14-year-old kid and go for the kill zone.

lol, would imagine cops are trained to draw their weapons when there is a threat, not to scare somebody or make a point with "warning shots". It's really unfortunate that this kid seems to have had a crappy home life, but there aren't a whole lot of different ways charging the cops with a butcher knife is going to end.

Don't worry almost every poster here is a scumbag.

Except me.

Vote for me because I still have empathy.

uhh run around the block to tire him out?
You don't think that once the cops start running, that they would never stop running. Ever?
Also, that 300 lb 14 year old was going to grow up to be the best sumo wrestler ever.
Júnior Albini was in the same shoes roughly.

usa_today_10406457.0.jpg
Those shorts.

Feel bad for the cop that had to shoot this kid. The kid got what he wanted, but wasn't stable enough to realize he was making a tragic mistake.

This situation is fucked all around, but the LAST person to blame is the cop.

Back