Are We Sure It's Nate That's Coming Back And Not Nick?

A robbery in mma is when you think a fighter clearly won 4 rounds of a 5 round fight or 2 rounds of a three round fight

Do you think nick clearly won 4 rounds in the condit fight?

I dont buy GSP fighting that quickly again after feeling so bad at MW. But hey, I hope I am wrong. Because fuck Nate vs Woodley. That's not going to be fun.

The only fight for woodley that i would be realllllly interested in that i would buy is GSP Woodley!!

ps.. i do not believe gsp is the fight woodley is hinting at.

How exactly is Nick Diaz a big draw? He hasn't fought since Jan 31, 2015?

2017 and people still think Nick Diaz coming of 3 loses is somehow relevant and a draw..

<{Heymansnicker}>

Lol at Nate or Nick, especially Nate, a blown up LW, raising his name to "legendary" status...

He better be fighting GSP after that statement.

Funny thing is

People think Tyrone vs Diaz is some huge $ fight

PPV wont hit a legit 300k
Tyron stole enough of my money with shitty title defenses. And he would definitely fight safe against Nick.

Funny thing is

Currently, no one except Conor and GSP are huge draws. Tyron especieally may draw as much as MM at this point.

Funny thing is

I have to agree and this is coming from a Woodley fan.

The ceiling is 500K.

300K is a good numbers for them.

Watch it's Conor vs. Woodley, lol. I can just imagine all the crying that would happen if they somehow scheduled that.

What's going on here? Woodley would destroy Nick or Nate

I don't get why Nate is suddenly considered some bigshot WW. He was a journeyman fighter at LW. Just cause he beat a much smaller opponent in McGregor on short notice. He still went on to appear the loser in that saga. It seems he's still very much riding off McGregor's hype.

Even funnier thing is that because of the idiotic McGregor saga, Diaz will actually be an even bigger draw than the champion himself - at least to casual fans anyway. And he doesn't even deserve the fight. Mad times.

100% agreed . Nate barely walks around even close to 180 while woodley walks around 205. Nate performs best at lightweight, he would get destroyed by woodley

Back