Name some underrated tv shows. Name some overrated tv shows.

Underrated: the Mick, You're the Worst, Vice Principals

Overrated: NCIS, Law and Order, Diners Drive in and Dives
the mick was better than expected it would do better on cable than on network tv.

Underrated -- The Last Kingdom, Banshee,

Overrated -- Stranger Things, Walking Dead,
banshee is really underrated

I would also add quarry and strike back on cinemax as underrated

underrated: Rectify

ySstW9q.png
where can I watch this?

UNDERRATED - Vikings (S1-S4), Peaky Blinders, Supernatural (S1-S5), Hell on Wheels, The Wire (usually overlooked by Sopranos and BB fans on best show discussions), Shameless

OVERRATED - Stranger Things (still a good show don't get me wrong), Walking Dead (consistently trash), Gotham, OitnB

GoT I wouldn't say is overrated but definitely overhyped (same as BB)

slow burn=boring as shit
Lol, I disagree completely. Slow burn shows and movies can be awesome. They need to have a good story and characters though. But Breaking Bad had that for sure.

I guess if you want high paced action shows, with little character development and story, you might think slow burn is boring.

Going by IMDB ratings

Overrated (not that I hate these shows, but their ratings are just way too high)

The Walking Dead
South Park
Friends
Seinfeld
Gotham

Underrated

AoS
Legion
Vice Principals
Buffy

How is The Wire underrated? It's regarded as one of the greatest shows of all-time.

No one is upset at anyone that doesn't like Game of Thrones

No one has said that Game of Thrones is the best thing ever made

Plot twist #3: Not only do you not understand basic English terminology, you can't fucking read either

Thousands and thousands of people have said GoT is the best thing ever

https://www.reddit.com/r/gameofthro...ything_game_of_thrones_is_the_best_show_ever/

http://whatculture.com/tv/game-of-thrones-10-reasons-its-the-best-tv-show-ever

Took a few seconds to find them.

You're a bit thick, aren't you.

You didn't get upset, you're just here compulsively making 'tard post after 'tard post become some people don't like GoT. Stop trying to lick your elbow while you post. It's distracting your brain.

Last edited:
Overatted

. Sopranos
. Anything Seth Macfarlanes lame ass produces
.Friends

Underrated

. Peaky Blinders
. Last Kingdom
. Brimstone

Overrated: The Wire, Lost

Underrated: Scrubs, Jericho

Underrated Impractical Jokers, Spartacus

Overrated breaking bad, the walking dead

Underrated: Peep Show

You don't get the rest of this post until you stop what you're doing right now and go f*cking watch Peep Show

Had this in my queue and was looking forward to it, but Netflix removed it from it's streaming service.

Back