Colby has no clue what he is messing with

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
I know blah blah blah "dur he is hyping a himself up", but there is a point where someone crosses a line. Jones is legit fucking crazy and could see him jumping Colby. If a guy would run from a DUI with an innocent person in the car left to be injured, take steroids and brutalize his opponents, what makes you think he wouldn't attack Colby for talking shit and implicating his wife.

Colby has the shit talking of an 8th grader.

Then Jones' lawyers would get him off with fines and probation

It isn't like the UFC lets him hang around backstage. They don't have a good relationship I'd imagine.

The guy smack-talked the entire Brazilian crowd, calling them filthy animals.

I doubt he's any more scared of Juicehead than several thousand Brazilians.

He's dumber than a box of rocks for inciting them both though. Jones would rape him.

Will Jones attack with or without steroids? If the second, Colby by wrestlefuck

I know blah blah blah "dur he is hyping a himself up", but there is a point where someone crosses a line. Jones is legit fucking crazy and could see him jumping Colby. If a guy would run from a DUI with an innocent person in the car left to be injured, take steroids and brutalize his opponents, what makes you think he wouldn't attack Colby for talking shit and implicating his wife.

Colby has the shit talking of an 8th grader.

Then Jones' lawyers would get him off with fines and probation
Jones would absolutely murk this punk

Hoping Jones hears about this and sees Colby and shows him what time it is

Bones can do all things through Christ. Especially injure someone who is being mean to him. I can see him actually believing that and using that line of thought.

Yeah, people like Jones aren't really known for self-contol either. We might get to see Jon fight soon after all.

Jones and Colby were roommates in college and both on the JUCO wrestling team. I can't remember the school but it's in Iowa.

Colby had a full ride to Iowa, fucked it up, and ended up at Oregon State.

He's just as big a fuck up as Jones.

Last edited:
Colby sprinkled coke all over his body, he'll be fine. Jones would never let good coke go to waste.

it would be awesome if jones fucks him up into a bloody mess.

Back