Overeem is 6-1 in his last 7 fights

codfather

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
His only loss is to Stipe.

Ngannou is 31 years old and his best win is against the ghost of Arlovski. He's never even been past the 2nd round. If his career was identical in every way but he looked like Timothy Johnson, people wouldn't be hyping him anywhere near as much as they are now.

No way should Overeem be the underdog in this fight.

Big power vs suspect chin = underdog. I think overeems takes this.

JDS & Hunt are better striker than Frank .

SafeReem is GREAT.

I Pick Reem.

200w.gif

Francis needs zero room to knock you out

There's no guarantees at HW esp when you have a weak chin. All it takes is one tap to Overeems chin and he's done for. Durability is a necessary trait at HW .

Andre's always been a glass cannon.

Overeem has been fighting more intelligently.

Andre's always been a glass cannon.

Overeem has been fighting more intelligently.

he fights very intelligently lately but sadly a gust of wind might KO him at any given time

Ikr, Ecoreem/Regular Overeem is great, I honestly think he beats Ngannou then beats Stipe in the rematch.

Ngannou made his debut at age 27, with no serious combat sports experience before that. If he beats Overeem it makes MMA look bad.

You cant hype a guy who ran from the current champ like it was a marathon and got KOed in the same round.

His only loss is to Stipe.

Ngannou is 31 years old and his best win is against the ghost of Arlovski. He's never even been past the 2nd round. If his career was identical in every way but he looked like Timothy Johnson, people wouldn't be hyping him anywhere near as much as they are now.

No way should Overeem be the underdog in this fight.
Overeem's chin has been cracked way too much. Ngannou takes it by clean Knockout, watch.

this is set up for econoreem to take this shit

ngannou is getting gassed beyond measure and all he has is a win over current arlovski. if he beats reem then ill say some of it is justified but until then im not buying into his hype

You cant hype a guy who ran from the current champ like it was a marathon and got KOed in the same round.

overseem has numerous fights when he straight up runs away. yet he is also a pretty great fighter. maybe needs a sports pscyhologist?

Ngannou by whatever he wants

Last edited:
I think and want Reem to win but unfortunately it's possible he'll be dominating for the majority of the fight than Ngannou will land a sloppy punch and put him down.

200w.gif

Francis needs zero room to knock you out
I watched that live and didn't notice but how isn't that strikes to the back of the head?

Pretty much how I view it. Reem outclasses Francis in the striking and grappling + he hasn't been ko'd by anyone not named Stipe since 2014. And since then, he not only survived monsters like JDS & Hunt, he finished them.

Still rooting for Francis.

Back