NFL Discussion V61:Rip Shermans achilles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best LB in the league when his brains arent scrambled.
It's a damn shame, dude needs to think about retireing. Gotta be between Keagle and B. Swagner. I'm sure Wagner won't get a single dpoty vote though

You know who is a fucking monstrosity?

Dion Jordan. At DE he dwarfed our rookie DT Nasty Naz Jones.

This is a guy who is fast enough to cover Calvin Johnson. God I hope Sherm fronts him his PED's which allow him to be incredibly overrated.
I didnt know Dion Jordan was still in the NFL.

Theres some monumental QB duels next week.

Dalton vs. Brocktober
Blaine Yo Gabba Gabba Gabbert vs. The Macho Man Tom Savage
JaJameis vs. Smokin Jay
Blert Bertlez vs. Dethroned Keiser
Best QB in the league vs the #2

Should be a great game but the Dolphins win 77-63

Next time he runs out on to the field during introductions, he should have the stadium play that old 80's track:

"I'm only Huuuuumaaaan born to make mistakes."

He's really missing out on the perfect marketing gimmick.

maxresdefault.jpg
Revo, if you had foreseented "the way his leg was" you wouldn't be criticizing him.

It's a damn shame, dude needs to think about retireing. Gotta be between Keagle and B. Swagner. I'm sure Wagner won't get a single dpoty vote though
Bobby swagner really deserved DPOY last year, one of the biggest snubs ever. Not that khalil mack didnt deserve it but swagner had a monster season and beasted basically every single game. The guy even had sacks as a MLB.

If can weren’t my qb there’s a decent chance I’d hate him(racist). But since he is my qb and he’s done a good job I’m a big fan. Don’t have his jersey though. Prob gonna get McGOATfrey next. If the yoffs started today the canthers would play in LA, id get tickets for that in a heartbeat.
I feel you. I have always been a cam defender(reverse racist), but the super bowl excuse, and his blatant hatred for the broads are a bit off putting.

However, I don't watch football to get Cams take on how science has proven that women's brains are the size of a squirrels brains, and he's still top 5 most exciting players to watch

Best QB in the league vs the #2

Should be a great game but the Dolphins win 77-63

Winston is out for the game. Smokin' Jay should be tossing interceptions though. Ryan Fitzpatrick will be playing for the Bucs.

Is this funny?
23561710_1703159549730726_2319957755785420634_n.jpg
My initial reaction is that it's not very funny because I don't like muppets. However, there is clearly a disease addled dick as the nose. Dick noses are always funny. Diseased dick noses are even better.

I didnt know Dion Jordan was still in the NFL.
First action since like 2014, last week for dion.

He straight embarrassed the LT and put him on roller blades and bull rushed him straight towards the QBill have to find a gif

Winston is out for the game. Smokin' Jay should be tossing interceptions though. Ryan Fitzpatrick will be playing for the Bucs.
Fitz was tossing YOLO throws all game and had an Int overturned on an illegal contact penalty. He’s still a quality backup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back