If you could have a nice steak dinner with any UFC fighter who would you choose?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I think I would pick Daniel Cormier cause he seems nice. Would be a fun meal with jokes.

Big fan of GSP too but his French accent eludes me and I don't want to talk about aliens all through the meal

Also I think some nice garlic mashed potatoes would be nice too

mmmm mmmmm

Nate Diaz because I wanna see if he'll get pissed and cause a scene over veganism or whatever.

giphy.gif

I don't particularly like steak.
Same. Is it a steakhouse or is steak just part of the menu? I mean, I'd prefer something else, but the UFC fighter can have a steak if he or she pleases.

Who is paying? If I'm required to make any contribution, I'd say Tyron Woodley. We'd accuse the staff of discrimination and eat for free.

Steak and wine with Derrick Lewis would also be fun.

Dinner is gay

A few beers..

Hunt , seem like the kind of Guy Who Can drink a shit tons.

Would try to out-drink the big Samoans.

Sage. He might admit to being a maniac. Otherwise it would be a polite, cheerful meal.

Johnny Hendricks, can't go to a steak house without Pig Rig there. I imagine us ordering several large Steaks, with Grilled Onion, Potato, and Bacon Skewers. With a side of Horseradish sauce, and a nice big glass of Beer to wash it all down. I imagine us talking about all the failed weigh-ins, and the time he used GSP as a good ole fashioned punching bag.

After we finished our steak, I imagine me and Pig Rig going to a burger joint and getting burgers for each of us.. with 2 all beef patties, 2 slices of cheese and 4 strips of applewood smoked bacon, all inside a warm fresh toasted bun.. with a large Pepsi.

Johnny Hendricks, can't go to a steak house without Pig Rig there. I imagine us ordering several large Steaks, with Grilled Onion, Potato, and Bacon Skewers. With a side of Horseradish sauce, and a nice big glass of Beer to wash it all down. I imagine us talking about all the failed weigh-ins, and the time he used GSP as a good ole fashioned punching bag.

After we finished our steak, I imagine me and Pig Rig going to a burger joint and getting burgers for each of us.. with 2 all beef patties, 2 slices of cheese and 4 strips of applewood smoked bacon, all inside a warm fresh toasted bun.. with a large Pepsi.

Might as well invite Kelvin too.

Back