Does Anderosterone Silva Testing Positive Twice, Mean That

Franc Mittelo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Chris Weidman should be considered as a GOAT? Silva was fully juicy all his career, and Weidman beat him twice.

We all know steroids strengthens the chin, yet Weidman KO'd Anderosterone Silva. We all know steroids makes your bones up to 20% stronger and denser, yet Weidman broke Anderosterone Silva in half.

Silva had all the talent in the world plus all the juice in the world, and Weidman still beat him. Twice.

Think about it. Juiced up Chael Sonnen wasn't able to beat Anderosterone Silva, but Weidman did it twice.

I think we seriously have to consider Weidman in GOAT talks. How else can we explain that other fighters couldn't beat Anderosterone Silva, even when they were juicing too, but a clean Chris Weidman beat Anderosterone Silva twice.

boy this is a real 2017 account level post

because weidman hasnt had a decline in his performance and appearance after USADA

Let us not forget all the other juicers Weidman beat. Vitor, Machida. Weidman must have only lost to Romero, because Romero takes better steroids than the Brazilian fighters.

I don't think you mentioned Anderosterone Silva by name enough.

Let us not forget all the other juicers Weidman beat. Vitor, Machida. Weidman must have only lost to Romero, because Romero takes better steroids than the Brazilian fighters.
source.gif

Without the benefit of steroids, Romero would have been 0.5 seconds slower to react, and Weidman would have gotten the takedown and won the fight.

Don't you know? Steroids can improve your reaction time and fast twitch muscles up to 20%, and a .05 second improvement in reaction time is the thin line between a brutal KO and closely missed shot in MMA. Joe Rogan told me so. He is always right, and knows all the scientists.

Nah. Just means he is not the goat. Still dont know what he pooped for. But hope his fans who said it was to heal his leg can pull their head of of their asses.

I'm pretty sure TS is a recently banned account and is now on a mission to annoy everyone on Sherdog.

Chris Weidman should be considered as a GOAT? Silva was fully juicy all his career, and Weidman beat him twice.

We all know steroids strengthens the chin, yet Weidman KO'd Anderosterone Silva. We all know steroids makes your bones up to 20% stronger and denser, yet Weidman broke Anderosterone Silva in half.

Silva had all the talent in the world plus all the juice in the world, and Weidman still beat him. Twice.

Think about it. Juiced up Chael Sonnen wasn't able to beat Anderosterone Silva, but Weidman did it twice.

I think we seriously have to consider Weidman in GOAT talks. How else can we explain that other fighters couldn't beat Anderosterone Silva, even when they were juicing too, but a clean Chris Weidman beat Anderosterone Silva twice.
how do you know Weidman was competing natty? Because he passed a bunch of USADA tests?

Newsflash. So did Jones, Brock and Silva.....

All pros use PEDs....some are just unlucky enough to fail....

He is one of the MW GOATs at getting concussions for sure.

how do you know Weidman was competing natty? Because he passed a bunch of USADA tests?

Newsflash. So did Jones, Brock and Silva.....

All pros use PEDs....some are just unlucky enough to fail....
When has Weidman tested positive?

db1b203e1bc4160020274bd1fa5a738d.gif

Shit troll job and shit thread. This thread just became a thread about round ass cheeks.

Anderson is clearly the best middleweight ever, what ever you name after that is a long way down from Silva

db1b203e1bc4160020274bd1fa5a738d.gif

Shit troll job and shit thread. This thread just became a thread about round ass cheeks.

Man, I remember buying those surf mags as a kid back in the day and immediately looking for the full page Reef girl add that would reliably be found within the first several pages.

Back