How would Sherdog react if Conor beat GSP?

Typical generic Conor hater response

Can't refute the facts, resorts to name calling and some type of lame "gay joke"
Typical Mcgregor nuthugger. You talk about him fighting (winning against) GSP and he hasn't fought in a year and got whooped by a bloated LW at WW. The only logic in your post is in your name and you should really consider starting another new troll account. I'll answer just to make you cream...Sherdog and most of the MMA world would be in shock. Now for a more realistic question. Do you think Mcgregor ever fights again and if he does, after he loses will he have the guts to try again? Continuing that line of questioning, after Mcgregor loses two in a row and is gifted a weak opponent, do you think he will have any soul left and be able to win or just lose or pull out (like your dad should have) of the fight?

As for facts, Mcgregor has never defended any belt he has won, lost to a bloated LW (just in case you missed it the first time) and...wait did you state any facts?

Last edited:
Conor is not nor will ever be GOAT.

title_wins.jpg

LOL, that's not the GOAT list you dork.

I would post the number to the suicide prevention hotline on the forums.

It would hurt. I'm a GSP fan first, and a Conor fan second.

But fuck me, nothing will ever hurt as bad as Serra 1 so fuck it... let's make it happen.

It's hilarious how this guy was so anti-Floyd before, now he's riding Floyd in order to shit on Conor's performance.

Just shows you how petty and delusional Conor haters are. To them hating on Conor is their number 1 priority over all things else.

You Conor haters know nothing about boxing and have no idea what you're talking about

If Floyd had no "respect" for Conor WHY did he only throw like 3 punches a round early on? Because that uppercut Conor countered Floyd's right with, had Floyd hesistant to start leading with the rights (Floyd's biggest weapon vs southpaws, along with the jab)

You Conor haters are so clueless its funny. It's Conor haters who are the real casuals.

If Floyd had no respect why didn't Floyd get brave until only Conor gassed?

The truth is, Conor was shutting down Floyd's jab hand with lead hand control, mixing up with fients+jabs to keep Floyd off set and disrupted - and was countering Floyd's right leads

Conor's range, reach, lead hand, superior speed, timing, fienting, countering was giving Floyd major issues

Anyone who actually knew anything about boxing could see what Conor was doing

There's a reason why all the actual boxers give Conor credit, meanwhile its you MMA fans and haters shitting on Conor.

#IGNORANCE

This is such a stupid excuse.

One minute you're hating on Floyd then the next making excuses for why he didnt dominate Conor. Realise how ridiculous you sound.

Let me switch it around on haters, Conor couldve easily KOd Floyd if he wanted to...just chose not to...same exact excuse you are making. ..

If Floyd were so superior why didn't he just take Conor out earlier on?

Because he couldn't .

No one "drags" out a fight and losses rounds and gets hit. You clearly have never even trained a day in your life to be this clueless with the excuses you are making for Floyd and the blatant discrediting of Conor's performance

You expose more of your casual ignorance by not realising Floyd fights differently vs southpaws

Go watch Floyd's fights vs Corely and Judah

Both also gave Floyd trouble and Floyd walked down both in order to beat both

Conor vs Floyd played out exactly how all of Floyd's fights vs long southpaws played out where Floyd was struggling (Manny just didn't have the size)

You just don't know anything about boxing and are hell bent on taking away credit from Conor.

The fact is Floyd HAD TO MAKE THE ADJUSTMENT to win because Conor forced it out of Floyd. Again watch Floyd vs Judah.

Floyd had to pick up the pace because Conor was racking up points and Floyd did not want to let it go to a close decision

If you truly believe Floyd the cherry picker who cared so much about being undefeated, just let a 0-0 Conor have success, land, and win rounds because *reasons___, then you're not living in reality. Seems to be the common theme among you Conor haters

"IF Floyd wanted to, he couldve"

Yet he didn't.

Like I said earlier, let's give it right back to these delusional haters

"IF Conor wanted to KO Floyd he couldve easily done so...he just not to...just like how Floyd just chose not to actual show his dominance"

hahah Jeus fucking christ. Youre a full blown idiot. I Skimmed through that and with as with every other post that you put on here its filled with easily countered none sense and bullshit but would take forever to go through.
Whether I like or dislike Floyd OR Conor doesnt matter. Because I dislike Floyd means I cant see he had COMPLETE control from the start??? Youve pointed out your own flaw. You dont have to hate or dickride one of the other until the end. Ex boxers knew EXACTLY what they where watching and NO ONE said FLoyd was ever in any trouble. Youre now trying to compare fighting Judah and Corley to fighting Conor hahah. Ive been watching boxing for over 20 years. You sound like a child that has cut and paste ideas from all over the internet to construct your own which are easily taken down but whats the point when youre as stupid and blind to one man as you are. Youve never heard of a gameplan to take advantage of a fighters gastank later on in the round? Floyd carried Conor as soon as he knew he couldnt be hurt? Why didnt he take COnor out early? Because thats not how he fights, Hes also in their with a known gasser. Guess what , He gassed and got finished. Floyd fought the perfect fight. Doesnt matter if i like him or dont.
Seriously. Some grade A horse shit you spout on this site and despite having some staunch competition youre up there with the dumbest.

Start sentence with 'Conor Haters.....' and repeat
Start Sentence with 'If you dont agree you dont know sit about mma/boxing'

Youre like clones of each other,

Last edited:
Top 5 GOATS in boxing:

Harry Greb, Armstrong, Willie Pep, Durran, Robinson

Top 5 GOATS in MMA:

Gsp
Conor
Fedor
Aldo

That's 4

And what sort of P4P great has 0 title defences ? Nice join date.

We got a new champ retard on here.

He says hater AT LEAST 3 times every post. hahahah

cuckkkkkooooo

Anyone denying that Conor is even in the convo...is flat out hating....Take Conor's wins, performances and resume - and they are right up there with everyone else in contention, if not vastly superior because of the fact 145 and 155 are the most stacked divisions in MMA (which Conor is the king of both)

Anyone who thinks someone with 3 wins in title fights (1 of those being an interim belt) has the resume to compete with the top 5 GOATs is delusional, it's not even close and you are embarrassing yourself.

Are u ducking retarded ?

No where in this thread I have even talked about Conor beating Gsp.

All my posts are about boxing, Conor vs Floyd, and Conor's under rated resume.

The post of mine you responded to was about Conor being insanely under rated.

Nothing about Conor beating Gsp

So either you are drunk....not even paying attention to what im saying...or an insecure Gsp fanboy looking to shit on Conor...which really is a shame, because many Conor fans love Gsp too....To me Conor and Gsp are the true Goats of MMA....but Gsp fans like you are turning people against Gsp.

Yeah whooped

UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

Conor haters continuing their delusions

Nate is such a "bloated" LW that he has missed making LW multiple times and ducked Tony months ago because, from his own mouth "I'm too big for LW"

Conor beating a much larger Nate>>>>>>Gsp losing to a much smaller Serra...just saying hater; )

Everything in my post was logical and a cold hard fact...

That Conor beat Mendes, Aldo, Holloway, Alvarez...ALL FACTS

You have offered nothing..ansolutely nothing but hating and trolling

Which is irrelevant.

GOAT doesnt mean "bu title defense"

If it did, Fedor wouldn't be a GOAT. He only had 1 title defense ever in PRIDE"

Anyone denying that Conor is even in the convo...is flat out hating....Take Conor's wins, performances and resume - and they are right up there with everyone else in contention, if not vastly superior because of the fact 145 and 155 are the most stacked divisions in MMA (which Conor is the king of both)

Thank you for proving my point about you not stating facts. Mcgregor has one fight at LW which by your logic makes GSP the king of MW. GSP also defended his WW title and cleared out the division which must make him beyond God by your logic. Mcgregor's is a very good fighter but his resume is not in any goat conversation. Right now he is barely above Serra.

Have the last word if you want, I'm going back to the adults table.

Thank you for proving my point about you not stating facts. Mcgregor has one fight at LW which by your logic makes GSP the king of MW. GSP also defended his WW title and cleared out the division which must make him beyond God by your logic. Mcgregor's is a very good fighter but his resume is not in any goat conversation. Right now he is barely above Serra.

Have the last word if you want, I'm going back to the adults table.

The guy has said the Words ' CONOR HATERS' 10 TIMES, hahahah TEN TIMES in this thread alone. Were only on page 5!

I only listed 4 because I don't feel anyone else in MMA is a clear number 5....there are a lot of people who you could put in as a number 5 (Hughes/Nog/Shogun etc)

"Bu bu title defenses" mean nothing

Wins, resume, performance make Conor the #2 GOAT behind #1 GOAT GSP.

"bu title defenses" only became a thing for Conor haters because they had nothing else on Conor

In reality, title defences do mean something, it solidifies your legacy as a champion and Conor has NONE. I understand you haven't been around for very long but just because you say make something up to justify Conors p4p eligibility doesn't make it so.

There are way more worthy contenders that have more top tens wins and more victories over champs/contenders. Do the research and stop being blind.

Hilarious to see these Conor haters circle jerking to each other's posts and liking each other's garbage posts....comes across as so petty and desperate...epitomy of losers

Stay mad that Conor is the GOAT: )

Another reason why I LOVE Conor is because he triggers sherdoggers

Haters like Deezer, cheesus, QcChopper, Buri MAKE me cheer for Conor even more, just to spite them...I love how Conor's GOAT-ness triggers them hahaha

I don't even hate Conor, quite the fan actually. Unlike you I just live in a world where I don't jerk off to his photos every night.

1. I'm pointing out how ridiculously hypocritical and delusional you come across as. That you started this thread out hating on Floyd, then all the sudden started riding Floyd just to shit on Conor - that it shows how insane you Conor haters are - that to you, hating on Conor is always your number 1 priority. Makes you look like a joke..of course I will point it out.

2. You basically just said you arent reading my posts. So you are refusing to he educated. If you're not even reading my posts then why are you even responding though? You are the reason why today's generations is lost.

What this also proves is that, like I said, you don't know shit about boxing.

Actually start reading my posts and you will see the breakdowns I gave showing how and why Conor was able to make Floyd struggle so much

Anyway, that paragraph is all I read from your delusional non sense ... Don't respond unless you go back and actually read my posts then we can continue.....go get yourself educated on boxing and Conor's boxing skill first and foremost...if not, you are going on ignore...another random anonymous generic Conor hater on sherdog like you is not worth any more of time...nothing will ever change your mind so keep on hating. I could care less....you are and always will be delusional
...next time actually read the posts before responding so that you can actually know what's going on...

I wasnt hating on Floyd at all you utter tool. I just said he was nowhere near the GOATS of boxing that doesnt fucking mean I then have to be ANTI floyd. Your so called breakdowns are horseshit and include a video of Conor NOT HITTING FLOYD hahah as his Successes in that fight ! hahah
If thats you trying to prove something what is the point? Everything you say is easily refuted. Youve been shovel fed the hype and are too blind to see anything else. You can tell me green is red as much as you want because youre a mongoloid but at the end of the day its still fucking red so why carry it on?
You actually think Conor was outboxing Floyd hahah What is the point of carrying on from there. 'Ohhhhh well you dont know shit about boxing then' hahah OK THEN MATE....ILL JUST BE OVER HERE OK??

When a retarded kid is hanging out the window shouting at you you say hi at first to be nice but sooner or later you have to get away. THATS YOU.

Youve now said 'CONOR HATER' ELEVEN TIMES in this thread. MANIAC.

EDIT- TWELVE TIMES

Hilarious to see these Conor haters circle jerking to each other's posts and liking each other's garbage posts....comes across as so petty and desperate...epitomy of losers

Stay mad that Conor is the GOAT: )

Another reason why I LOVE Conor is because he triggers the betas who post on sherdog

Haters like Deezer, cheesus, QcChopper, Buri, MAKE me cheer for Conor even more, just to spite them...I love how Conor's GOAT-ness triggers

Double champ of the most stacked divisions in MMA

Nah mate no one 'likes' anything you say because you talk shite. Not because your a beacon of truth nobody understands. Youre not the first guy with no thumbs to joinn Sherdog.

Only person better than Conor is MAYBE Conor Jr. We will have to see if he can take that 125 belt in the next couple years.

Im looking forward to his tabloid stories about his abusive coke fuelled father.

Lets say that left hand finds its mark and Conor KOs Georges...

how would YOU react, Sherdog?

For real, Back on track. As much as I believe Conor to by a superb fighter all be it with a lot of Hyperbole around him. If he was to 'wrongly' get a shot a GSP OR Woodley and Win. I would laud him as one of the greatest. No doubt. Whether a fan or not.

Back