Fox news viewers are nuts

Loyal news station viewers are nuts

Facebook posters are nuts

Internet posters are nuts

People are nuts.

What are good news outlets ???

Serious
Anything that has any sort of bias or spin is not good, IMO. If I want to read news I'll go to Reuters. But I'm sure someone will tell me that has a bias as well.

So in other words, nothing. I personally think discussion boards like this one are better for news. Though we all have our own bias, atleast we can hash it out. But taking someone else's spin on it and arguing with each other about THE SPIN is totally worthless.

At least the ones that comment on their Facebook news feed.

I currently follow cnn, msnbc vice and CBC on Facebook for my news. I always enjoy reading comments to see what whacky people are saying. With everyone of them except maybe msnbc the crazy commenters seemed rather un represented and were defiantly a minority.

Enter fox news. Never have I seen so much blind whataboutism and lock her up comments. The entire comment section reads like a caricature of some whacky right wing nutjobs thoughts brought to life. Where can I go for a more balanced right wing news source?

TLDR: follow lots of news agencies on fb. Fox take a the cake for craziest commenters. Where do you find a more sane balanced right wing news source?

CBC is tax-payer funded fake news.

The fact that the people presenting the news ARE the news... is an issue IMO.

Fox News is really a place for the sheep. People who enjoy being fake outraged all of the time. They have no interest in being informed they just want to hate people. Hillary Clinton is the flavor of the month right now. Any objective person would look at what is going on right now and say, ya Hillary is a scumbag but these investigations are pointless not to mention they already had an exhaustive one. The Trump investigation is actually bearing fruit, indicting people and is showing pretty clearly that people inside the Trumps campaign for involved in the pretty illegal shit. Maybe not Trump but many others.

I couldn't imagine watching Sean Hannity and being fake outraged night after night after night. Not to mention the guy defends pedophile Roy Moore.
In fairness, there could have been tons of indictments with Hillary and co but the foxes are guarding the hen house. Just the botched FBI investigation and Comey openly admitting she broke the law, but not indicting, proved everything we already knew: The Clintonian power structure and it's puppet wielders control the whole system. Trump was the glitch in the matrix that just happened to get in, piss off the rattle snake known as the Washington cartel and that is why he/his team is getting lit up. If Trump was Bush, and had the same exact team, you can be sure none of this would be happening. This is about putting Koch puppet Pence in and getting Trump out.

I watch FOX and Al Jazeera.....occasionally CNN.
I can see the bias on CNN and FOX.
Do you all think Al Jazeera has much of a bias? I just watch it because it has more international news.

You sure do like to get your news from a wide variety of fake news outlets, including fox.
Can you name your news sources please.

Edit: I see you already answered the same to someone else. Every news source is going to have some bias, Because all humans have bias. Reuters I think is really good.

Anyone who can look at the comments section of Fox News, compare it to those of outlets like NPR, and then try to deny that American conservatives are definitively less intelligent, rational, and emotionally centered is kidding themselves.

With that said, I think you'd probably get at least a few decent "conservative" viewpoints from the followers of National Review and The American Conservative.

I've actually read a few good articles on the fuckery of Saudi Arabia and United States foreign policy from The American Conservative.

https://www.theamericanconservative...rince-begin-within-saudi-military-salman-mbs/
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/larison/trumps-iran-obsession-and-the-war-on-yemen/
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/when-did-congress-vote-to-aid-saudis-yemen-war/

All of those stories' comment sections contain fairly reasonable and principled statements by persons I should expect to be, at least nominally, conservatives.

I watch FOX and Al Jazeera.....occasionally CNN.
I can see the bias on CNN and FOX.
Do you all think Al Jazeera has much of a bias? I just watch it because it has more international news.

Al Jazeera is leagues more professional and sophisticated than CNN/FOX. Really, outlets like Al Jazeera just don't exist in the US anymore because it's too dry.

Anyways, I never have thought CNN has much of a traditional partisan bias (and studies have affirmed as much) and instead just has a penchant for fanaticism. MSNBC, at least before its reformation, was the clear counterpoint to FOX and was very biased.

Al Jazeera is leagues more professional and sophisticated than CNN/FOX. Really, outlets like Al Jazeera just don't exist in the US anymore because it's too dry.

Anyways, I never have thought CNN has much of a traditional partisan bias (and studies have affirmed as much) and instead just has a penchant for fanaticism. MSNBC, at least before its reformation, was the clear counterpoint to FOX and was very biased.

CNN---everything Trump does is bad
FOX---Hilary is worse than Trump
I get tired of the constant Trump bashing and the trashing of Hilary.

I watch Al Jazeera online
http://www.aljazeera.com/live/

edit but I do enjoy Tucker Carlson on Fox....he cracks me up

CNN---everything Trump does is bad
FOX---Hilary is worse than Trump
I get tired of the constant Trump bashing and the trashing of Hilary.

I watch Al Jazeera online
http://www.aljazeera.com/live/

edit but I do enjoy Tucker Carlson on Fox....he cracks me up

Yeah, the Trump era has definitely moved CNN to the Democratic side rhetorically (at least as their standard pivot point for fielding other voices), but that's pretty much just for ratings, after Trump called them out and made them profitable for the first time since 2003. But their actual political positions haven't shifted away from being vanilla corporate centrists.

I think Carlson sucks, but he sucks way less than Hannity, or Beck, or Lahren, or Van Sufsldkfan.

It is honestly hard if not impossible to find unbiased news reporting well on tv anyway.

Can anyone give me unbiased sources for news? Honestly it's impossible to find one it's either right or left wing, and it's always gonna be like that.

This, please post examples.

Fox definitely has some crazy loons running amok, but a guy like Tucker seems completely rational most of the time to me.

But every news station has agendas that they are forced to push, so they will circumvent rationality to get those agendas out.

Yea Tucker is pretty good, he will cover bad parts of the right like Roy Moore. Watching Hannity right now and his whole show has been an attack on Hillary, who is largely irrelevant and not a thing on the Moore debacle.

Well, Fox has spent a lot of time and money cultivating the worst audience that American thought has to offer. I put the difference between Fox viewers, and their saner (but still often cringeworthy) liberal MSM counterpart viewers down to marketing, mostly. It turns out that it's less profitable to be less crazy.

It is honestly hard if not impossible to find unbiased news reporting well on tv anyway.

Can anyone give me unbiased sources for news? Honestly it's impossible to find one it's either right or left wing, and it's always gonna be like that.

No such thing sadly.

At least the ones that comment on their Facebook news feed.

I currently follow cnn, msnbc vice and CBC on Facebook for my news. I always enjoy reading comments to see what whacky people are saying. With everyone of them except maybe msnbc the crazy commenters seemed rather un represented and were defiantly a minority.

Enter fox news. Never have I seen so much blind whataboutism and lock her up comments. The entire comment section reads like a caricature of some whacky right wing nutjobs thoughts brought to life. Where can I go for a more balanced right wing news source?

TLDR: follow lots of news agencies on fb. Fox take a the cake for craziest commenters. Where do you find a more sane balanced right wing news source?
There are vanishingly few right wing news sources that aren’t fucking cracked.

Wall Street Journal editorials are corporate Republican, but and least not full of conspiracy bullshit.

There’s a few guys on the Blaze network that don’t completely suck ALL the time.

It’s slim pickings for conservative News, though.

I will admit a lot of the media has a liberal bias, but the few conservative outlets there are have just devolved into utter piss. And it’s not the same. You can have a bias and try to balance it, which is what most respectable news outlets try to do. Or you can have a bias and double down on it constantly, which is what Fox does.

Last edited:
the-internet-is-loving-trumps-latest-awkward-handshake-from-his-asia-trip.jpg

Back