14yr old kid shot to death by cops

Feel bad for the cop that had to shoot this kid. The kid got what he wanted, but wasn't stable enough to realize he was making a tragic mistake.

This situation is fucked all around, but the LAST person to blame is the cop.
nah man. it is the cops fault.
they are trained professionals.
it is a middle school kid.
had he trained in ufc he could of taken him down.
all law enforcement needs to train ufc.
it is 2017 going onto 2018 people. get with the program

Feel bad for the cop that had to shoot this kid. The kid got what he wanted, but wasn't stable enough to realize he was making a tragic mistake.

No we should blame heartless cowards like you instead for supporting a broken system. Tell me how do those boots taste ?

This story sucks all around.

Fuck placing blame, this just sucks.

Fat lives matter..

No but seriously , childhood depression is no joke...damn shame that this kid thought this was the only way out ...

nah man. it is the cops fault.
they are trained professionals.
it is a middle school kid.
had he trained in ufc he could of taken him down.
all law enforcement needs to train ufc.
it is 2017 going onto 2018 people. get with the program
I know for a fact you actually do not train UFC bro.

children often dont realize the consequences of their actions. I know a girl who was like 18 who attempted suicide. totally didnt understand the gravity of the situation.

This is terrible because at 24 the kid could have his life in order and have a good life. At 14 or even older, it is difficult to have a long-term perspective and realize that life can have phases - some good, some bad.

This story sucks all around.

Fuck placing blame, this just sucks.
I'm with you. Just a depressing story, shame on people making fun of the kid for being fat too. 300lbs at 14? The responsibility is not all on him at that age.

uhh run around the block to tire him out? Yea that's going to look good for a cop. Just glad he wasn't black otherwise you'd hear all sort of BLM bull crap.Also, that 300 lb 14 year old was going to grow up to be the best sumo wrestler ever.

#FatLivesMatter!

Fuck 'em. He tried to stab the cop 3 times.

Authorities say, on two occasions, Pero lunged at the deputy while the deputy was attempting to retreat. Deputy Mrdjenovich fired his service weapon at Pero, striking him twice. Life-saving measures were initiated however, Pero was pronounced dead at Memorial Medical Center in Ashland.

A cop who can't neutralize a civilian without using deadly force is a useful cop. We need better trained officers, not kill first ask questions later executioners.

What year was that picture taken? 1983?

Sad all around. But you try and stab a cop you're gonna get shot.

Sad all around. But you try and stab a cop you're gonna get shot.
Wont argue that, but is it not an option to shoot to wound? This kid cannot have been that fast and was a big target. I know it's not easy to make good decisions at such a moment, but still...guess I am asking your opinion as a guy with law enforcement experience, was non lethal force likely to be an option?

Back