Uriah Hall vs. Vitor Belfort set for Jan. 14 in St. Louis

Vitor will KO him and retire.

Gah! Really hope Vitor gets a knockout and retires!

Don’t want to see some spinning shit and Vitor laying on the canvas making some gurgling noises.

Vitor should be allowed to have a free pass for trt from usada for this one.

I think the best description ive heard about Uriah is that he is that maxed out video game character controlled by a 5 year old kid.

explosion.gif

Vitor Vs Machida ....

Never goin' to happen...

:(

Sonny's sad....

Guess this means he won't be fighting Bisping. Hmm.

Is this the main event? I really hope not as i was planning on going to this card and its kind of shit right now

Returning to St.Louis? It has been a very long time (in fact they never have). Bellator has gave St. louis two of their best shows over the last 3 years

Last edited:
He finished his contract I believe. But because he won his last fight (if you could call that fight with Nate a win), he elected to continue with the UFC.

And Hall murks him....

Hall got dominated at R1 against Jotko, hadn't Jotko gassed out Hall would be right now on a 4 fight lose streak, idk who gets that one but yeah i can't go with Vitor if isn't against someone pathetic right now like Rashad or Lombard

Is this the main event? I really hope not as i was planning on going to this card and its kind of shit right now

Its a FS1 card, not a fightpass card. So I very highly doubt this is the headliner.

Back