2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
A jungle primary actually encourages a multi-candidate system to emerge. The US has one which encourages only two parties to be able to have control because there isn't a run off.

Added
-WalkenWouldOwn
-Teen Wolf
-Ham Socks

I don't know about your criteria but a PotWR will be able to make executive orders banning a poster from their sticky thread. Great power comes with great responsibilities
cough* @Arkain2K *cough* I can't make this anymore tempting for you to throw your hat in.

Unfortunately, the criteria is a hard rule. You are fortunate to not be some of the people with the new join date who have no hope at all. The best I could give you was a heads up for you to have this chance to get them. Take some tips from Clippy and you will be sure to get to 200 in time.

@Lead no comment on the assassination attempt against me?

I forgot what your post said. Wouldn't be surprised if it was Hans

Someone named Sinner_City seizure gif bombed my PM this afternoon.

There are Alt-Reich sleeper cells out to get me.

I need secret service protection.

You can get seizures? That would be the worst information to let people know online. Don't know who that is but screw that.

love-in-the-line-of-fire-320x480.jpg

You can get seizures? That would be the worst information to let people know online. Don't know who that is but screw that.

I can get get seizures and that's why this is so concerning. I really hope my political opponents don't continue to attack me like this.

I can get get seizures and that's why this is so concerning. I really hope my political opponents don't continue to attack me like this.

I would just put your hand over the laptop anytime you open a PM. Really fucked up and obviously report the PM's where people do it but idk what else to do beyond that.

As the official representative of the alt-reich in the war room I have no knowledge of this despicable, potentially harmful tactic.

As the official representative of the alt-reich in the war room I have no knowledge of this despicable, potentially harmful tactic.

A 0 post 0 thank account created back in October. Clearly this is part of a plan and greater plot.

There is no other explanation.

Alt-Reich suicide accounts are everywhere.

Adding more to the voter registration:
@thefirstemporer
@TheGreatA
@The ScorpioN
@The Witcher
@theBLADE1
@TheTimeIsNotNow
@Throttlehead
@trident
@Tropodan
@TSO
@uncommon
@unimackpass
@Unsurprised Diaz
@uppercutbus
@Videer
@Voodoo_Child906

You can also decide to run for the office. Annoucnement must be made by Friday 9pm EST.

How do I run for such a high and sacred office as PotWR?
Candidates must make their announcement speeches before Round 1 ends to be considered for Round 2. Please make a speech to the citizens of the War Room about why you are running with something along the lines "I announce my candidancy for the President of the War Room" and tag me in the post. Please keep in mind the length of your post is one of the criteria's to determine what candidates make it to Round 2 if there are more than 20 candidates so put some time into the speech. First recognized speech will be used for the tiebreaker criteria so don't mess up on your first announcement.

Ah, drumming up votes again Lead? Your shamfull tactics will be awarded with my vote.

I'm the election officiator and not running. I keep trying to reformat how I say that post but people keep thinking I'm saying I am running. I'm telling you guys you can run if you'd like and put the instructions in the post

@ucunc156

Post a few more times so you can get on the the voter list.

Somebody get N13 out of the dump, let’s go old school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back