Jeff Sessions: 'Not enough basis' for special counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton

Sessions has proven to be a complete chump. Just bin the fucker and put in someone who will actually do the job.

Sessions is doing everything Trump and Bannon wanted in regards to immigration.

He's been the most effective and competent Trump appointment...

If Sessions won't go after Hillary or fire Mueller it's for very good reason.

It seems we have fewer and fewer Trump bots showing up. Maybe they know they sound ridiculous so they are choosing not to defend anymore
No..

Not being an active anti-trumper is a good way to find yourself banned.

Which promises did he break?

He didn't lock up Hillary.

He didn't build a wall.

He didn't label China a currency manipulator on day one.

He didn't defeat ISIS in 100 days.

He didn't repeal and replace Obamacare immediately with something better and cheaper, my premiums went up again as normal.

Do you need more?

The gift that keeps on giving. NOW President Trump wants to flip-flop and appoint a special prosecutor? Which is it?!

Either crap or get off the pot!

He didn't lock up Hillary.

He didn't build a wall.

He didn't label China a currency manipulator on day one.

He didn't defeat ISIS in 100 days.

He didn't repeal and replace Obamacare immediately with something better and cheaper, my premiums went up again as normal.

Do you need more?

Are you retarded?

ISIS has been destroyed. Within the first 9 months of his presidency he did what Obama could not do in over 48 months. He annihilated ISIS.

He is literally building his wall as we speak. Are you daft?

He came back from China with hundreds of billions of dollars worth of deals. Sometimes you need to threaten to influence your competitors. He knows this. That's why he's a billionaire and we're here on an internet forum.

Regarding Obamacare, he's not a dictator. When it comes to laws like that, it's up to the other branches as well, not just him. Unless you want him to push through healthcare like Obama did, on an EO, then you'd actually be whining. He did the right thing regarding healthcare. It was the Republicans who let him down on that.

If you weren't so weird you'd understand all of this. You're disappointing.

lol at giving a fuck what you think. And that's actually pretty tame for me. You should hear the shit that comes out of my mouth when someone does something I don't like in traffic. :mad:

You should have a youtube Chanel called Cubo's dash cam.

Would bs hilarious to hear you cursing traffic idiots. Lol.

Are you retarded?

ISIS has been destroyed. Within the first 9 months of his presidency he did what Obama could not do in over 48 months. He annihilated ISIS.

He came back from China with hundreds of billions of dollars worth of deals. Sometimes you need to threaten to influence your competitors. He knows this. That's why he's a billionaire and we're here on an internet forum.

Regarding Obamacare, he's not a dictator. When it comes to laws like that, it's up to the other branches as well, not just him. Unless you want him to push through healthcare like Obama did, on an EO, then you'd actually be whining. He did the right thing regarding healthcare. It was the Republicans who let him down on that.

Trump still didn't pass a budget.

<Dany07>

Sessions is just ensuring he doesn't commit suicide next week. Can't say I blame him.

This fucking chart is killing me lol

ziWc1Hs.jpg

You should have a youtube Chanel called Cubo's dash cam.

Would bs hilarious to hear you cursing traffic idiots. Lol.

Sweet idea. But it'd take all of one video before the PC brigade set out to track me down and get me fired. :(

Funnily enough, I thought of that post on may way home today as I called some slow fuck a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Not even sure the driver's gender. Doesn't really matter. I just let the ugly insults dribble out. Like a situational turrets.

The shit I say to my pets is also brutal. But they don't understand and it's balanced out by far more lovey-dovey talk than a fellow commuter (or fuckin' tourist) will ever receive. Unfortunately they don't understand those words either. :( But we all catch each other's vibe when I'm cooing, the boy pup is whimpering for joy, and the girl pup is proudly letting out something akin to a deep groan I can only spell as "woooooooooooooooooo". And the mama pup grabs some clothing and plays the ol' pretending to be sneaky but looking for attention routine.

<Moves>

Are you retarded?

ISIS had been steadily losing territory since 2015. Good try.

Portions of the wall, on protected federal land, are being built. He said he wanted the entire border to be walled, now he's saying maybe 700 miles will be good enough, and he'll need congress to approve funding, which I doubt they will, for the rest.

The China deals were, for the most part, are non binding referendums, which mean jack shit.

Trump, at no point, has actually had a plan for healthcare.

Back