SBBC: I think I'm all growed up

What would the fight outcome have been?

• Moon got curb stomped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Id assume it gets absorbed into the blood stream quickly. Not sure.

I'm pretty sure it has the particle size of saw dust and just irritates the turbinates and pharynx and until it is incorportated into mucous and either coughed up, swallowed or resorbed by macrophages.

I'm pretty sure it has the particle size of saw dust and just irritates the turbinates and pharynx and until it is incorportated into mucous and either coughed up, swallowed or resorbed by macrophages.
Ill report back shortly. Looking for a straw.

My buddy is one of the funniest people to ever live. Holy shit, he just cracked me up so bad I nearly died laughing.

He sent me pic of Sarah Jessica Parker with a long horse face so I sent a message saying, "you know she looked pretty good in the movie LA Story".

His reply?

"Well that movie was 26 years ago, which is like 134 in horse years. so I guess ya, she's pretty good looking for 134".

@JSN

My buddy is one of the funniest people to ever live. Holy shit, he just cracked me up so bad I nearly died laughing.

He sent me pic of Sarah Jessica Parker with a long horse face so I sent a message saying, "you know she looked pretty good in the movie LA Story".

His reply?

"Well that movie was 26 years ago, which is like 134 in horse years. so I guess ya, she's pretty good looking for 134".

@JSN
<{Joewithit}>

Why would I give a shit you fucking dork?
Just trying to help get you acclimated to possible topics of conversation in your new hood. Always had a soft spot for those ISU Sycamores. But hey, fuck you too. Hope you eat some corn fed Indiana shit and live. You've earned it you scumbag piece of shit.

Tonight's my last night of vacation, I start work tomorrow. Let me live in peace

Only a few episodes into The Wire and I am liking it btw.

Just trying to help get you acclimated to possible topics of conversation in your new hood. Always had a soft spot for those ISU Sycamores. But hey, fuck you too. Hope you eat some corn fed Indiana shit and live. You've earned it you scumbag piece of shit.
I would never switch my favorite teams just because I moved. You've said this dumb joke before a few weeks ago, derp derp how're the pacers and colts derp. Fuck the pacers and the colts, like I give a flying fuck.

I'm here to stack paper, buy a house, and find a girl who hasn't fucked one of my four brothers or 10,000 of my friends like in Florida.

Keep fucking riding me Moonshit, keep it up you fuck.

You've already planned road trips to Bloomington I assume.
Soon, it's not far

I'm in the Plainsfield, Avon, Brownsburg, Danville area.

Border of Plainsfield/Avon, main job is in the center of Indy near Colts stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back