Hollyweird Rumors

Hollywood is made up liberal pieces of degenerate shit.

What about this guy?

James_Woods_2015.jpg

or this guy?

Mel_Gibson_Cannes_2016_3.jpg

Anyone else get annoyed when they don't name names?

This ladies and gentleman is why republicans are so damn uninformed. You only believe what you want to believe, not what is true
Your political beliefs stem from celebrities? Well, that explains it.

I thought it was well known that Hollywood was a cesspool. I thought it was well known the police work for the studios and the stars, and that their horrific behavior was above the law. I thought everyone knew all the pedo stuff. For god's sake, Brian Singer was in the news for potentially kiddy diddling before the his last X-men movie was released. Nobody cared and the movie released as planned.

People will do anything to be in movies, and the stars and producers and everyone else know this and exploit it.

I love watching the cesspool catch fire. I don't watch Fallon/Kimmel/Noah or any of those shows. I wonder if they are going after the rapists, abusers and pedos? Or do they just go after Trump?

Your political beliefs stem from celebrities? Well, that explains it.

No but to dismiss everything they say is why conservatives are so uninformed. They do the same thing with other news networks they don't like

So you dont believe Hollywood is a seedy industry.

Oh I absolutely do but to make a blanket statement like, I don't believe anything that comes out of there is ridiculous. Fox News gets it wrong MOST of the time but if I was to say they are wrong about everything is juvenile and dishonest

I recall my wife and daughter went through a phase where they watched these movies together. As I watched some of them I thought they seemed like something a pedophile would make. Viewed as a child, they are pretty entertaining, I suppose. Watch them as an adult and realize it was adults making those films.... its pretty weird.

Yea I knew who Shirly Temple was through my mother. I don't think I can show her that video, as it would be too hard for her to watch. I honestly think it goes beyond weird, and straight into the downright disturbing. People who molest children should be dragged out into the center of town and executed.

I would do anything to star in a movie.

A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g

Anyone else get annoyed when they don't name names?

The abuse one is supposed to be Hayden Panetierre & boxer hw Klitschko. There's pics of them on the beach with bruises on her.

Couple of others i had read when that blew up a few years ago. It doesn't seem so far fetched now considering good hot actresses still had to blow to get roles.

Apperently Billy Ray Cyrus would offer Miley on casting couches when she was young.

Woody Harrelson got all the younger actors high in his trailer on Hunger Games set and apparently lots of sex. Good for Woody.

I saw an article a month or so back saying Downey was spilling Hollywood’s beans

This is just the tip of the ice berg.

That is why any message out of hollyweird, especially political should be laughed at.

What ever message they back. Do the exact opposite
yes, much like the religious right, the hollywood left is filled with hypocrites. This observation in itself has no bearing on the messages they proselytize.

Back