McGregor doesn't need to defend...

There is a cheat code for Mike Tyson's Punch out?
hqdefault.jpg

Thats right he needs to VACATE!!

LOSER CHAMPION

Christ, that brought back some lovely memories.

That game was the shit.

Let me tell you something you might already know, kid... the world ain't all sunshine and rainbows but if you win the championship by beating Mike Tyson in "Mike Tyson's Super Punch Out", the game ends. There ain't no defending... you don't defend... roll the credits, jam the cool nintendo music and move on. Let it go, kid.... just let it go.

And still not a title fight.
Facebook-061031.png

Had to check this idiot TS's join date...

CMac the first ever 4 title belt champion who never defended his straps.

His moniker should be “The Notoriously Risk Adverse” Conor McGregor...

He does know that champions are usually judged by defenses, not titles won... am I right. Otherwise Overeem would be the HW GOAT

They should just promote Tony to full champ....

If Conor cant fight, he cant defend....let the guys who actually still fight get the recognition theyve worked hard for.....

Conor is not the only athlete in the sport.....

But he's the biggest cash cow in the game. I am all for them stripping him but it ain't gonna happen because he is their biggest star and he is basically calling his own shots. They created this monster and now they are having to deal with it.

I love how the vast majority of not only Sherdoggers, but the MMA fanbase in general is pretty fed up with Conor's bullshit. However, there's still a handful fanboys who seem dedicated to defending Conor's honor no matter what happens. And they sound like idiots when they are doing it. It's sad. It really is.
To be sure though, I think even those who are sick of Conor may have this feeling of fear when it comes to whether or not future UFC fighters could ever cause the same surge in mainstream exposure for the sport without going fully out of control as McGregor just did. At this point he could end up being another Jon Jones type of story, which is exceedingly unfortunate. For a long time, he was the exact kind of fighter, in terms of style and demeanor, the UFC needed to bring it into a more exciting and entertaining era. So there are issues over whether or not we can ever have the special kind of fighter Conor was/is without the baggage.

I doubt Conor would call out Mike Tyson, even today's old ass Mike. I think Conor still wants to live.

It's more like COD. You can be the COD 1 champ until the end of time but it don't mean shit when the new COD comes out, which is every year.

Back