SBBC: I think I'm all growed up

What would the fight outcome have been?

• Moon got curb stomped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never switch my favorite teams just because I moved. You've said this dumb joke before a few weeks ago, derp derp how're the pacers and colts derp. Fuck the pacers and the colts, like I give a flying fuck.

I'm here to stack paper, buy a house, and find a girl who hasn't fucked one of my four brothers or 10,000 of my friends like in Florida.

Keep fucking riding me Moonshit, keep it up you fuck.
You must have a better memory than I do or I was drinking. I do tend to repeat jokes though. Oh well. Go fuck yourself bub. Hope you gain some weight on that midwestern diet you asswipe.

You must have a better memory than I do or I was drinking. I do tend to repeat jokes though. Oh well. Go fuck yourself bub. Hope you gain some weight on that midwestern diet you asswipe.
I've already lost 10 pounds since the move.

Eat shit and weep

Soon, it's not far

I'm in the Plainsfield, Avon, Brownsburg, Danville area.

Bored of Plainsfield/Avon, main job is in the center of Indy near Colts stadium

I've stayed at the Staybridge hotel next Lucas oil the last few times i have been to Indy. There are a bunch of places to go to in that area. I think I told you about that German place the Rathskeller (it's just outside the city center). I don't drink but apparently by all accounts they have a great selection and the food is good as well.

Anyone watch beyond stranger things, why no wyona Ryder on any of the episodes?

Lot of fat ppl here

Ummm, ya. And a lot of smokers. IIRC Indiana rates somewhere at the top with Kentucky and West Virginia for rates of smoking.

BTW - have you driven up Meridian, or i mean down Meridian from north of the city center? It's hilarious, you drive by these ridiculous mansions (and I do mean big older mansions), and then you cross one street and it's like just crack houses left right and center. I haven't done that drive in 15yrs so maybe it's cleaned up but it was one of the biggest WTFs i've ever seen - LOL.

Ummm, ya. And a lot of smokers. IIRC Indiana rates somewhere at the top with Kentucky and West Virginia for rates of smoking.

BTW - have you driven up Meridian, or i mean down Meridian from north of the city center? It's hilarious, you drive by these ridiculous mansions (and I do mean big older mansions), and then you cross one street and it's like just crack houses left right and center. I haven't done that drive in 15yrs so maybe it's cleaned up but it was one of the biggest WTFs i've ever seen - LOL.
As far as Indy, besides the drive in, the farthest I've driven is from Avon to Indy for my job interview at Job A, and that's only 20 miles.

Im still staying with my uncle and Aunt for now, looked at places today, get my first paycheck from job A (main job) December 29th and I should be out of here by the end of January, beginning of February.

LOL @ my saying the midwest is known for weight reduction. Had to edit that shit real fast.

Michigan and Wisconsin are the heavyweights of the midwest with Indiana holding it's own. TBF - Wisconsin is really the king.

What other state has a meal size larger than "large sized"? I remember looking at a menu and seeing "comes in large size or Wisconsin size".

tenor.gif

LOL @ my saying the midwest is known for weight reduction. Had to edit that shit real fast.

Michigan and Wisconsin are the heavyweights of the midwest with Indiana holding it's own. TBF - Wisconsin is really the king.

What other state has a meal size larger than "large sized"? I remember looking at a menu and seeing "comes in large size or Wisconsin size".

tenor.gif
I went to White Castle for first time ever today, super underwhelming.

I had this built up notion that it was a good burger joint from the Harold and Kumar movie and I show up, eat and it's basically just shitty food you eat when trashed

Not sure how people can get fat without a decent burrito or taco in the area.

Saw 4 Chinamen smoking on the sidewalk when I was working in Chinatown earlier. Was a sight to behold lol

I went to White Castle for first time ever today, super underwhelming.

I had this built up notion that it was a good burger joint from the Harold and Kumar movie and I show up, eat and it's basically just shitty food you eat when trashed

I've never eaten it but I understand it's the go-to place after drinking and being completely shitfaced. At least that's what my LSU buddy says.

Steak and Shake is the local fast food place --- also underwhelming.

I would never switch my favorite teams just because I moved. You've said this dumb joke before a few weeks ago, derp derp how're the pacers and colts derp. Fuck the pacers and the colts, like I give a flying fuck.

I'm here to stack paper, buy a house, and find a girl who hasn't fucked one of my four brothers or 10,000 of my friends like in Florida.

Keep fucking riding me Moonshit, keep it up you fuck.
6768c7478a844cfdeebfd777ac65b1346a7a0ab87e3eaa240fcade205c8b34e2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back