Science is ready to make men pregnant, fertility expert claims

Men don't have pussies, how are they gonna give birth? They gonna cut it open every single time? And what man is gonna volunteer for that shit lol?
Transgenders like these guys. And if we get any more presidents like Obama, these dudes will be getting their sex change surgeries paid by you and I.

maxresdefault.jpg

PAY-MAN-SPENDS-50K-TO-BECOME-ALIEN.jpg

Urgh. Transgenders are freaks, period.
They've got problems, probably cause they were sexually abused when they were younger boys. So there's a lot of mental and emotional issues.
And the LGBTQ agenda has done them a disservice. Instead of these boys getting help, they just go deeper into the mental illness.

End game is birthing clinics ALA Brave New World

End game is birthing clinics ALA Brave New World

You mean Hatchery and Conditioning Centres. Birthing clinics/centres is what we have now.
Actually, I'd prefer to skip the "men having babies" stage and go straight to the artificial wombs.
I do wonder if either would be allowed without extensive testing (starting with animals obviously).
I guess the wealthy could head to some lawless backwater for black market surgery options.

You mean Hatchery and Conditioning Centres. Birthing clinics/centres is what we have now.
Actually, I'd prefer to skip the "men having babies" stage and go straight to the artificial wombs.
I do wonder if either would be allowed without extensive testing (starting with animals obviously).
I guess the wealthy could head to some lawless backwater for black market surgery options.

Yep. I don't see the point in 'men having babies'. It seems like something someone would do only to make headlines, or to take part of some science experiment.

The artificial wombs for humans has to be where this is heading, and I wouldn't doubt there is financing directed with that in mind.

Yeah I'm not sure how it would be approached. Incremental steps I would assume. There will naturally be quite a bit of resistance to that sort of things, and legality and ethnics issues to consider before it becoming a thing (publicly).

In terms of the wealthy gaining access to things, I'm sure with enough money, very nice facilities could be setup in those lawless backwaters!

Yep. I don't see the point in 'men having babies'. It seems like something someone would do only to make headlines, or to take part of some science experiment.

The artificial wombs for humans has to be where this is heading, and I wouldn't doubt there is financing directed with that in mind.

Yeah I'm not sure how it would be approached. Incremental steps I would assume. There will naturally be quite a bit of resistance to that sort of things, and legality and ethnics issues to consider before it becoming a thing (publicly).

In terms of the wealthy gaining access to things, I'm sure with enough money, very nice facilities could be setup in those lawless backwaters!

I'm not quite as pessimistic as Huxley. I think the family is likely to survive, and artificial wombs will become more of a household appliance (remotely monitored of course, part of the IoT). Can't see the caste system, although certainly genetic tailoring options a la Gattaca. Not sure if they'll take a household role more like a Fish Tank or a Furbo.

I'm not quite as pessimistic as Huxley. I think the family is likely to survive, and artificial wombs will become more of a household appliance (remotely monitored of course, part of the IoT). Can't see the caste system, although certainly genetic tailoring options a la Gattaca. Not sure if they'll take a household role more like a Fish Tank or a Furbo.

Huxley's vision was an extreme one for sure. I hope it doesn't go that far. I think we'll see a blend of all of the above but it's really difficult to predict how it will all play together. There is also the blending of man and machine to consider. A complicated cocktail of things.

I think there is a push to dissolve the family currently but that could just be a means to some other ends (like population reduction and/or atomizing people for social engineering reasons) and could be temporary.

Huxley's vision was an extreme one for sure. I hope it doesn't go that far. I think we'll see a blend of all of the above but it's really difficult to predict how it will all play together. There is also the blending of man and machine to consider. A complicated cocktail of things.

Yeah, even with smartphones we are already approaching aspects of the "info paks" from Devil on My Back.
We don't need to go cyberpunk to be using mental/social prosthetics.
Although again, I don't see a caste system developing with Western individualism so ascendant.

When one becomes convinced that a guy sucking another guy's dick or fisting him in the ass is normal, anything is possible.

That's awesome. It looks so simple, why didn't people think of that before? There must be a catch somewhere, for decades premature babies have been put into incubators and instead they could have been put into this bag.

Flake and his colleagues tested the setup for up to four weeks on eight fetal lambs that were 105 to 120 days into pregnancy — about equivalent to human infants at 22 to 24 weeks of gestation. After the four weeks were up, they were switched onto a regular ventilator like a premature baby in a NICU.
It appears it only works after the 22 week in humans, and incubators already do a similar job.

Searching a bit more on the interwebz, it's not a new idea, there is a patent from the 50s and a japanese scientists already grew sheep that way before.
http://www.nytimes.com/1996/09/29/magazine/the-artificial-womb-is-born.html

God, I hate popular science, according to these outlets I should be on mars right now with a team of robot servants serving me tea.

This guy i know used to be pregnant, but that was when he was a turtle. His dad invented putting toppings on pizza

Back