Friends with a married couple... the husband cheated.. should I snitch?

Nude pics are the only things essential in all of this, you’re right. Yes, Asian culture in general has cheating by men as a norm, although their wives would flip if they found out in one way or another.

However, we can’t forget that there are plenty of scumbag whiteys as well. Makes me think the cheating POS is white though, because it’s not nearly as accepted, so maybe more likely to be Murican, since WOW has such a problem with it. In Asia it would be more like,

<Fedor23>

“Meh, is normal.”
White privilege? I had a close Mexican friend when I was in my early 20's and I was basically a part of their family for many years. I guess he felt close enough to tell me about all the hookers he was banging. I was young and naive and first thought of his family, as they were my family also. I stopped being his friend and let it all drift away. What I didn't realize is that he needed those hookers to be a good family man. Everyone is different, and we all have different needs... Looking back, I was much too judgmental and lost a good friend over that.

There you go player! Oh! Maybe you go by “playa”? You’re finally starting to understand. I knew you’d get it if you kept trying. Great job!

When you grow up maybe you can apply what you’ve learned and will contribute something to society besides gay urban slang and being a keyboard warrior. I doubt it but as we just confirmed.... you can never be sure

Yes, I'm fully capable of floating into your fantasy world, I just think it's stupid and stay out.

I contribute to society with my career as an engineer. Or maybe it's my weekends volunteering at the burn unit or VA center for vets (because I was an actual warrior before college). I guarantee it's far more than you contribute to this world.

And considering you can't even show basic integrity skills, I highly doubt you're doing a single fucking thing to contribute to this world besides slinging fries for me at lunch. Thanks for keeping people fed.

Bitch made isn't urban slang. It's just what you are. It means that you are made of bitch. It's an apt descriptor for a fake ass person like you. Made of bitch, held together with hypocrisy.

So you can stop trying to act cool and smart, as we all know you are neither. I know you want to try and recover your ego after I basically called you out for the pathetic person you are inside, but it's not happening. Let's not forget that when you tried to be smart and give me a grammar lesson earlier about sentence structures, I made you look like the retard you are deep down inside.

Last edited:
White privilege? I had a close Mexican friend when I was in my early 20's and I was basically a part of their family for many years. I guess he felt close enough to tell me about all the hookers he was banging. I was young and naive and first thought of his family, as they were my family also. I stopped being his friend and let it all drift away. What I didn't realize is that he needed those hookers to be a good family man. Everyone is different, and we all have different needs... Looking back, I was much too judgmental and lost a good friend over that.
maybe one day you can have a reunion and reminisce over old times while sharing a hooker.

maybe one day you can have a reunion and reminisce over old times while sharing a hooker.
Just when I could possibly be getting into my hooker stage of life, he probably is a reformed Christian, and would shame me. :(

Yes, I'm fully capable of floating into your fantasy world, I just think it's stupid and stay out.

I contribute to society with my career as an engineer. Or maybe it's my weekends volunteering at the burn unit or VA center for vets (because I was an actual warrior before college). I guarantee it's far more than you contribute to this world.

And considering you can't even show basic integrity skills, I highly doubt you're doing a single fucking thing to contribute to this world besides slinging fries for me at lunch. Thanks for keeping people fed.

Bitch made isn't urban slang. It's just what you are. It means that you are made of bitch. It's an apt descriptor for a fake ass person like you. Made of bitch, held together with hypocrisy.

So you can stop trying to act cool and smart, as we all know you are neither. I know you want to try and recover your ego after I basically called you out for the pathetic person you are inside, but it's not happening. Let's not forget that when you tried to be smart and give me a grammar lesson earlier about sentence structures, I made you look like the retard you are deep down inside.

<36>

I swear you must be one the most angry playas on SD. You go around and around ignoring the truth and then when you finally admit I’m right, you go and post this.

I don’t know about this game you’re always playing but maybe it’s why you’re so angry all the time.

You just can’t let it go. I gave you tons of examples and explained it over and over but you keep going back to ignoring the point and spinning it to fit what you want.

It doesn’t really matter though because you did have a moment of clarity

Oh and lol at posting your life stats. I’m sure you are also 6’4 250lbs, bench 275, and only bang dimes. You think anyone remotely cares enough to fact check your credit score or where you volunteer?

We most likely don’t know each other personally but from what I’ve read of your posts, I’d suggest therapy and/or some anger management tools.

I can give you some advice if you want to pm me

Would you want someone to do the same for you? Tell her, fuck her pos husband. I have no sympathy for shitty people.

If the Woman is in a higher rung of friendship than the guy, tell her.

It might not end well for you, since if they stay together neither are going to comfortable with you around. But, if she's that good enough of a friend to get involved in the first place, you should be able to view her happiness as more important than her relationship toward you.

Rule of thumb: When women take out the trash, they take all the mess out with it. Don't get involved if you don't want to get taken out to pasture.

I called my wife and told her yesterday. Couldn't help it. She would've been able to tell something was wrong when I came back anyway. She wants to tell Anna (his wife), but I told her not to. Let's see what happens. Meanwhile, I gotta work with this piece of shit. It didn't bother him before, but now he looks like he doesn't feel comfortable when I'm around.

I'll add that we haven't talked about it since that night.

Was he really drunk or just did it sober and didn't care?

I'd tell her.

Probably anonymously because who needs that kinda grief right.

Tell the guy you think what he did is wrong and that if he loved her he should tell his wife and beg her forgiveness. Otherwise keep your mouth shut and stay out of their business. Don't go messing with other people's marriage.

I called my wife and told her yesterday. Couldn't help it. She would've been able to tell something was wrong when I came back anyway. She wants to tell Anna (his wife), but I told her not to. Let's see what happens. Meanwhile, I gotta work with this piece of shit. It didn't bother him before, but now he looks like he doesn't feel comfortable when I'm around.

I'll add that we haven't talked about it since that night.

If you haven't even got confirmation regarding exactly what he did wrong. You don't know for a fact that he fucked this girl.
I think you just ruined a family, congratulations hero. It isn't your business about what goes on between another married couple. They could have a deal worked out or maybe he had a hall pass. Maybe he wants a divorce anyway, maybe...... anything else is possible.

Chances are, he did cheat but that doesn't make you the one to tattle. You weren't even man enough to confront your friend, you ran straight to your wife.

Also, there are many women out there who are willing to turn a blind eye to these types of things, for the sake of the financial stability and the well being of any children involved. You are forcing Anna's hand here.

I think you went about this the wrong way.

No, dude decided to destroy his family when he decided to cheat. He’s the only one that blame can truly be placed upon.

Of course it's the cheaters fault but that doesn't prevent collateral damage.

Might as well apply the same logic to someone who commits murder. Better to keep your mouth shut and be an accomplice than to let on that you know anything.

The person that commits murder will be incarcerated so they can't retaliate.

Would you want someone to do the same for you? Tell her, fuck her pos husband. I have no sympathy for shitty people.

Sometimes what people think they want isn't what they really want but they don't figure it out until later.

Just be careful, it can backfire. I found out that my buddy's girl cheated. I was actually friends with both of them so I was torn. I decided I had to tell him. He listened, was all fired up about breaking up with her etc. When he confronted her, she turned the whole thing around and said I had been trying to hit on her and she turned me down so I was making it up. He believed her! It ruined our friendship and he died in a car accident before I could ever squash it. It sucked.

Yours is a little different but you still run the risk of something similar. He may convince her you're making it up because you want her or something like that. Then they wind up working it out and you lose friends.

If your conscience is bothering you, I'd recommend talking to him and trying to get him to go to her himself. Maybe he could come clean and fix his marriage.

So you have to be a good friend to one and a terrible one to the other. Just gotta choose who you want to be the good friend to and to who tbe terrible one.

Might as well apply the same logic to someone who commits murder. Better to keep your mouth shut and be an accomplice than to let on that you know anything.

Not the same thing at all.....come on.

Plenty of family men have fucked around on their wives and still been good fathers to there kids , and there kids were objectively better off for having them around. Plenty of people have cheated and still had good marriages too , its not so cut and dry as you make it out to be.

What if you intervene , they divorce and the wife and kids never recover? You cant say with any certainty that the outcome is going to be objectively better for everyone , you just cant and you know it.

You can sit there all you want and say " well he did it to him/them " all you want , but no matter how you choose to assuage yourself of any responsibility , you helped push yhings in that direction.

Any non fucking idiot would feel at least a smidgen of guilt , when little Suzy turns into a meth whore at 16 because her family imploded and mom went into a tailspin when she was 7.

The fact that TS " had " to call his wife and spill his guts already proves that he's clearly being emotional rather than pragmatic about the whole thing.

Should have spilled the beans on him regardless imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back