War Room OT Discussion v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I can't fix stupid, I can only tell you what happened. Russia/USSR was key reason why Nazis went down. War on two fronts was Hitler's worst mistake.
Sensai Rambo dat u???? because it sure smells like you

Sensai Rambo dat u???? because it sure smells like you

Fool you keep talking about some users I never heard off and you got a three month old account. STFU, already.

As a dumb lib and you managed to get yourself banned here which according to most is impossible. I see why.

So is that a yes or no?

That's a yes on you trolling. Piss off, kindly.

Last edited:
KONE got banned a few months back. About a month later, sodapopinski ate a temp ban after daring the mods to ban him over a dispute about stuff he was posting in a thread. Hes back, but plans on asking for his account to be deleted. About two weeks ago, Pwent, Klnomega, Wiolentone, thestruggle, and Rhinorush (I think) got banned when someone in a private chat with them sent screencaps to the mods showing that they were going out of their way to deliberately troll and hassle certain threads, users, and forum staff.

A few days ago, ripskater (privately) and bruceleeontrt (publicly) asked for account deletions after getting reply banned in the Texas church shooting thread. Reply ban was for posting videos promoting conspiracy theories that had derailed the last thread.

There have been other bans/ragequits too, but they weren't as dramatic.

@Quipling for mod. Or WR President. Who's with me?

:meow:

@Quipling for mod. Or WR President. Who's with me?

:meow:
While he'd obviously make a good mod, I'd rather see a President Quipling over a Quipling who has to babysit. But only a puppet president serving under Ayatollah Falsedawn. Sorry Quip, this dictator thing has me ROCK FUCKING HARD

While he'd obviously make a good mod, I'd rather see a President Quipling over a Quipling who has to babysit. But only a puppet president serving under Ayatollah Falsedawn. Sorry Quip, this dictator thing has me ROCK FUCKING HARD

Being a lawyer, I'm sure he has too much integrity for that. He'd surely be his own (highly capable) dictator.

What do you get when you cross a penis with a potato?

I used to, or I thought I did, like Quipling until he changed his av

His old av was two gays kissing

Now you got me wondering what it was before that. I seem to recall liking it.

The fuck is wrong with you guys

KONE got banned a few months back. About a month later, sodapopinski ate a temp ban after daring the mods to ban him over a dispute about stuff he was posting in a thread. Hes back, but plans on asking for his account to be deleted. About two weeks ago, Pwent, Klnomega, Wiolentone, thestruggle, and Rhinorush (I think) got banned when someone in a private chat with them sent screencaps to the mods showing that they were going out of their way to deliberately troll and hassle certain threads, users, and forum staff.

A few days ago, ripskater (privately) and bruceleeontrt (publicly) asked for account deletions after getting reply banned in the Texas church shooting thread. Reply ban was for posting videos promoting conspiracy theories that had derailed the last thread.

Your ability to gather information is rather impressive.

<mma4>

Last edited by a moderator:
<GOT4>

Damn .....can't say I'm surprised about the colluion by Trump bots though lol

What would you say to God-Emperor Quipling? And I don't mean the puny golden emperor of mankind.

GodEmperorofDune-LetoWorm.jpg
Being a lawyer, I'm sure he has too much integrity for that. He'd surely be his own (highly capable) dictator.

What do you get when you cross a penis with a potato?

Now you got me wondering what it was before that. I seem to recall liking it.
It was either
article-2025247-0D66F7BC00000578-184_634x493.jpg

or
2051_2.png

IIRC.

Your ability to gather information is rather impressive.

<mma4>
half memory, half being clever with the search tool.

Fool you keep talking about some users I never heard off and you got a three month old account. STFU, already.

As a dumb lib and you managed to get yourself banned here which according to most is impossible. I see why.

That's a yes on you trolling. Piss off, kindly.
Lol and banned

Logged in about 2am and there were 19 threads from vivarevolution on the front page. WTF is going on?

Logged in about 2am and there were 19 threads from vivarevolution on the front page. WTF is going on?
Campaign season for president of the War room his threads are locked already though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back