Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.46 - Sweden showed Italy what's what

Will Sweden prevail?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scenes when Amir Khan does a bushtucker trial involving an ostrich, and gets knocked out cold by the gust of wind generated by it's wings

Scenes when Amir Khan does a bushtucker trial involving an ostrich, and gets knocked out cold by the gust of wind generated by it's wings

that's what i thought lmfao

imagine if it's a pig's dick

the public are gonna vote for him to eat it

pig/crocodile/whatever's dick lol

he might have a clause in his contract that says he cant coz of his faith

he'll try and kop out imo

he might have a clause in his contract that says he cant coz of his faith

he'll try and kop out imo

Yeah they won't make a Muslim eat pork mate

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

So glad to see the Irish mugs knocked out.

Eriksen is a fucking lad @Carl Drogo

To be fair let's face facts... the 'ultra friendly' Irish fans may have fared well in France, but that 'all loving' shit don't fly with the Russians especially in their own back yard. The English fans are the only Brits with enough grit to put on a proper show out there... well maybe the Scots would be alright, they're more than capable of kicking a few heads in, they're just sadly incapable of kicking a ball

And yes Eriksen is a lad course he is

To be fair let's face facts... the 'ultra friendly' Irish fans may have fared well in France, but that 'all loving' shit don't fly with the Russians especially in their own back yard. The English fans are the only Brits with enough grit to put on a proper show out there... well maybe the Scots would be alright, they're more than capable of kicking a few heads in, they're just sadly incapable of kicking a ball

You do understand the Republic of Ireland is not part of Britain, right?

First of all . . .

<FookIsThatGuy>

Second of all . . . .

<FookIsThatGuy>

Third of all . . .

Who cares about hooligans?

We are talking about the beautiful game here, not drunken yobs fighting

You do understand the Republic of Ireland is not part of Britain, right?

Sorry I meant British Isles... apologies, I should've been more clear with the geographical boundaries within my statement.

Third of all . . .

Who cares about hooligans?

We are talking about the beautiful game here, not drunken yobs fighting

No of course you're right, I'm only messing about anyway.

I love Irish football fans. I actually received a slap from an Irish fan in Paris, when Ireland were playing Sweden. I was mixed in with some Irish fans, but half-jokingly tried to instigate aggression towards some Swedish (I'm English I can't help it I guess). An older guy within the group of Irish gave me a hard hit and said "you lot might be after trouble, but that aint what we're about". You know what I totally respected that. I shook his hand and apologised. We all went on to have a great night.

Lost 5-1 at home

Bottlejob cunts
not bottlejobs,just finally found out,the Scots fucked up their Euro group and let them through,and Wales fucked up this WC Group,both are better than the Eire.

<JerryWWF>

the scots are better known than the irish for being ''ultra friendly'' fans......do you even football?

Not sure why they are so obsessed with this, it is actually nice when a rich superstar doesn't comment on politics.

Also Hollywood pretty much shows us how much these statements are worth.

UFC is dead.

The UFE.

From its current state it's the norm.Deserving contenders who've worked their way from the bottom have to take the back seat for guys who sell PPV.
Won't surprise me if GSP's next fight is against Diaz or McGregor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back