Three UCLA students released after shoplifting

Damn Black Privilege. Dunk a basketball and you get released from Chinese prison.

Wonder if the cop taking the mucgshot had to stand on a chair?

See? Even a disgusting liberal leaning asshole like me can agree from time to time with a conservative piece of shit like you... Carry on!

So early so Angry?

Personally I think those kids deserved a bit of jail time in China. Attitude adjustment and it provides a good example for all other US citizens on what not do where you are in a foreign country... especially a country like China when civil right are questionably absent. Those kids were an embarrassment while representing the US on foreign soil and I wouldn't have minded at all if Trump had ignored the request to help these little turds.

But credit Trump for getting them back home safely. I hope the coach tears them a new one for the next few weeks though...
Those useless fuckers are going to interviewed by the coddling MSM and treated like heroes for their "bravery".

Here's how something like this works. Look his dad is going to throw a big fit and is going to make a big deal out of this. Americans will get mad at China...over sunglasses. let's move on. Let' make some money.

China says... ok Trump Administration we'll play ball... pun intended.

If it was up to me, I'd say leave those kids there to rot.

Damn Black Privilege. Dunk a basketball and you get released from Chinese prison.
They're lucky it wasn't north Korea... even white privilege won't work there...wake up dead in a coma like that college kid Otto

Very common? should be very easy for you to Name 5 in the last 10 years.

Alan Gross

Saeed Abedini

Amir Mirzaei Hekmati

Darryl Lewis

Jason Rezaian

Jeffrey Fowle

Euna Lee and Laura Ling

Matthew Miller

Merrill Newman

Eddie Yong Su Jun

Timothy Hallett Tracy

16 American NGO Employees from Egypt 2011-2013
The Egyptian general prosecutor's office claims the raids were part of an investigation into allegations the groups had received illegal foreign financing and were operating without a proper license.

That's just under Obama.Very easy, you're correct.

Vote Rational Poster 2018 President of the War Room.

Should have been sent too a Chinese Labor camp where they make Nikes.

38bb1a175a14f3755ed920458d8464e9.jpg

nike-factory-vietnam.jpg

Calm your tits bro jeez. It's not a HUGE logical jump to think a kid is going to have very similar political views to their parents/parent.

That's the only jump I'm making. These kids are lucky imo they were able to get released. What a stupid fucking thing to do in a country like China.
You conveniently skipped the part about you having no idea what his parents views are. Oh wait, you "think" you heard that lavar made a rant against the prez. That's apparently what you consider evidence.

Again, you're making conclusions before looking at the evidence. Completely ass backwards. You're just embarrassing yourself.

let's see if UCLA basketball does the right thing and kick them off the team..

Neuheisel did it to a few UCLA football players for similar issues

So Trump helped them get release, what a racist a-hole. I don't think they should lose their scholarship or anything just a stern lecture and the embarrassment is good enough.

All jokes aside, it's actually a shame that America won't get praised for this. If you're giving somebody shit and attacking them all the time, at least highlight the positives (however few there are) also...

These idiots are SO lucky their stupidity coincided with Trump's visit.
That's a feather in Donny M's cap.

And we have someone to thank for it.
Your president.

These morons decide to shoplift in China. Lulz.
He must not have known those players were black?

Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott
"We are grateful for the role that our Chinese hosts played, and for the courtesy and professionalism of the local authorities. We also want to acknowledge UCLA's significant efforts on behalf of their student-athletes. Finally, we want to thank the president, the White House and the U.S. State Department for their efforts towards resolution."

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ayers-detained-china-set-return-united-states

so should this qualify as his first major achievement?

Back