Elections Roy Moore, GOP candidate for Senate, accused by 4 women of sexual advances when they were ages 14-17

These guys -

Moore Campaign and/or supporters have a fake robocall out pretending to be Washington Post reporters offering money for fake stories of abuse -

“Hi, this is Bernie Bernstein, I’m a reporter for the Washington Post calling to find out if anyone at this address is a female between the ages of 54 to 57 years old willing to make damaging remarks about candidate Roy Moore for a reward of between $5000 and $7000 dollars. We will not be fully investigating these claims however we will make a written report. I can be reached by email at [email protected], thank you.”
http://wkrg.com/2017/11/14/curious-robocall-seeks-damaging-information-on-moore/

Of course nobody at WaPo is named Bernie Bernstein and the email pings back as "undeliverable" if you try to send something. Interesting choice of fake name - sounds very "ethnic".

This is one of the most infuriating things I have seen in a while.

There is seriously no floor on how low these soulless cum stains will go to plant division and paranoia in their voters and spread disinformation. And to do it with a shamelessly Jewish accent and name? Absolutely disgusting.

Death penalty. All of them. Gulags are too good for them, so summary execution will have to do.

Last edited:
I photo of the mysterious Bernie Bernstein has been uncovered -

DOoguWJX0AAfk4h.jpg

Anthony Weiner is in jail.

John Edwards dropped out of the 2008 Democratic primary. Bob Menendez is on trial. Want to try again?

I took that post as if he admitted that the allegations are true but he was a Democrat when it happened it wouldn't hurt his campaign because his constituents are retarded

This is one of the most infuriating things I have seen in a while.

There is seriously no floor on how low these soulless cum stains will go to plant division and paranoia in their voters and spread disinformation. And to do it with a shamelessly Jewish accent and name? Absolutely disgusting.

Death penalty. All of them. Gulags are too good for them, so summary execution will have to do.
Psht. It's just that economic anxiety.

BLT?
so limbaughs argument was he was a perve when he was a dem, but magically got rid of his proclivities when he converted to republican.
this would be laughable if i didnt think Alabaman voters would fall for it hook line and sinker.
Rush was only a junkie when he was a Democrat.

That is going to be my excuse for everything. Sorry at the time I was a Democrat, so its like a free pass.

These guys -

Moore Campaign and/or supporters have a fake robocall out pretending to be Washington Post reporters offering money for fake stories of abuse -

“Hi, this is Bernie Bernstein, I’m a reporter for the Washington Post calling to find out if anyone at this address is a female between the ages of 54 to 57 years old willing to make damaging remarks about candidate Roy Moore for a reward of between $5000 and $7000 dollars. We will not be fully investigating these claims however we will make a written report. I can be reached by email at [email protected], thank you.”
http://wkrg.com/2017/11/14/curious-robocall-seeks-damaging-information-on-moore/

Of course nobody at WaPo is named Bernie Bernstein and the email pings back as "undeliverable" if you try to send something. Interesting choice of fake name - sounds very "ethnic".
Clearly this guy and his people are on the up and up and can be taken at their word.

Guess losing those sponsors hurt Fox more than Evangelicals destroying their Keuriga.

Sorry bro, the other night when I banged your daughter, a rush of liberalism over took me.

Fuck does anyone know how to fix a Keurig that fell out of a 2nd story window?

Don't worry, Mr. Hannity has the hook up for the loyal fans who butchered their kitchen appliances at his behest.

Guess losing those sponsors hurt Fox more than Evangelicals destroying their Keuriga.

He may have backed off of supporting Judge Moore, but don't think that his eyes aren't still on the prize.

Guys I don't wanna jump the gun here but I'm starting to think this Roy Moore fella just might be a total piece of shit

like with the Hollywood scandals, those "in the know" knew, but didn't do much about because of the power they held
Maybe. I won't be shocked if it's true. Just like I said, I'm no Moore fan, but it is still suspicious that after 30 years, they come out now.

I'd be interested to know the backgrounds and political affiliations of the accusers.

So Moore hire a law firm that sent a letter to Local Alabama Media (not WaPo or the NYT) threatening to sue for libel and defamation....

But the lawyer he hired is a personal injury lawyer with no background in this kind of law and the letter was full of grammatical and spelling errors....

I think somebody is trying intimidate the little guy with shallow pockets.

So Moore hire a law firm that sent a letter to Local Alabama Media (not WaPo or the NYT) threatening to sue for libel and defamation....

But the lawyer he hired is a personal injury lawyer with no background in this kind of law and the letter was full of grammatical and spelling errors....

Graduated from the University of Alabama School of Law. They have a hell of a football program over there... Quality of education?... Not so much...

It's like if Mayor Quimby hired Dr. Nick to harass Lisa and the school newspaper.

@HomerThompson

Back