Update: April 19, 2018

Final Trailer for DEADPOOL 2 Finally Reveals the Sequel's Villain

Update: March 22, 2018

X-Force Assembled to Fight Cable in Awesome New DEADPOOL 2 Trailer

Update: February 6, 2018

Josh Brolin's Cable Debuts in the New Awesome DEADPOOL 2 Trailer

Update: November 15, 2017

First Teaser Trailer for DEADPOOL 2 Has Deadpool Doing Bob Ross

Synopsis: After surviving a near fatal bovine attack, a disfigured cafeteria chef (Wade Wilson) struggles to fulfill his dream of becoming Mayberry's hottest bartender while also learning to cope with his lost sense of taste. Searching to regain his spice for life, as well as a flux capacitor, Wade must battle ninjas, the yakuza, and a pack of sexually aggressive canines, as he journeys around the world to discover the importance of family, friendship, and flavor - finding a new taste for adventure and earning the coveted coffee mug title of World's Best Lover. In theaters June 1, 2018.

Link to previous thread: http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/135779301/

Negasonic Teenage Warhead (Brianna Hildebrand) looks way cuter with hair. Her uniform looks great, wished it was the official X-Men uniforms in their own movies.

jKKjE6p.jpg

Is it safe, spoiler wise? I know that i will not watch any trailers, but teasers should generally be fine. . .

They just released the synopsis and Mayberry is mentioned. Wohoo!

Synopsis: After surviving a near fatal bovine attack, a disfigured cafeteria chef (Wade Wilson) struggles to fulfill his dream of becoming Mayberry's hottest bartender while also learning to cope with his lost sense of taste. Searching to regain his spice for life, as well as a flux capacitor, Wade must battle ninjas, the yakuza, and a pack of sexually aggressive canines, as he journeys around the world to discover the importance of family, friendship, and flavor - finding a new taste for adventure and earning the coveted coffee mug title of World's Best Lover.

Is it safe, spoiler wise? I know that i will not watch any trailers, but teasers should generally be fine. . .
Yeah, it's very safe. Check out the GIF in post #3, basically that's the entire movie footage shown which lasts 11 seconds only.

Negasonic Teenage Warhead (Brianna Hildebrand) looks way cuter with hair. Her uniform looks great, wished it was the official X-Men uniforms in their own movies.

jKKjE6p.jpg
Fu Brian singer!,,,

Sexually aggressive selfhating homophobic war rooomers is more like it.

I like some of the Credits...

Chief Engineer - Geordie Leforge

Audio - Ted E. Ruxpinn

Wayne Campbell (Wayne’s World)

Lighting - Tom Edison

Boom – Goes the Dynamite

jKKjE6p.jpg

"Oh, I so pity the dude who pressures her into Prom Sex!"<45>

So so, I feel he is trying a tad to much since the success of the first one.

Still the 10 sec of actual teaser looked good.

it honestly does nothing for me. New director usually spells disaster. You better step up your trailer game up if you want me to be excited

The painting thing was a bit boring. I appreciate the uniqueness of it... but I got bored with it quick.

Cool clips of the movie though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back