Stop making excuses for Anderson Silva

I made excuses for the first test as he was coming off that brutal injury and they are known to speed healing. Now though? Nah.

I said for years that Anderson is a huge fake, just like Jon Jones.

Reason why he got so mad when Vitor said he hides behind a mask.

What fighter that he faced during his dominant UFC run was probably clean? Maia is the only one I could say with confidence. Vitor, Bonnar,Marquardt, Chael were caught, Griffin and Hendo were on TRT. Franklin you could make the case for him being clean but he also had his moments where he wasnt looking all that “natty”.

Of course you can't just assume, but lets be real, Anderson was most likely fighting on an even playing field.

And I say this as a long time Silva hater.

Good points all around.

All I care about at this point is that the hearing is as entertaining as the last one. That was hilarious.

can the rock even lift his damn arms? mah gawd

Most of the guys I've had an irrational hatred of have popped, it's weird.

Wandy, A. Silva, Thiago, J. Jones.... just waiting on Chuck Lidell and Randy Couture to make it 6/6.

Andy failed 3 tests though. Why would you say he is a 2x cheater?
He's a 5 times cheater, with sugar on top.

Not sure why, but if you're happy now, I'm happy for you.

You know, back in the day baseless PED accusasions were cause for a ban here on Sherdog.

Too bad we've fallen far from those days.
Things have gotten so out of hand that I've actually seen multiple mods making accusations lol

I said all fighters have taken something illegal or legal that GIVES ADVANTAGES. What' the point of banning a drug???

Because it GIVES A FUCKING ADVANTAGE!

Fucking DUNCE!

If its not illegal its not cheating, ya fucking dunce.

That's cool bro. But taking something that is legal, is not illegal. And it's not cheating.

You're talking about whether or not banned drugs should exist at all. I'm talking about fighters taking banned drugs. Pretty hilarious that you freak out screaming the word dunce, yet you're not even able to stay on topic.

I never said "taking a drug that gives you an advantage is cheating". I'm saying "Taking drugs that are banned is cheating".

So do you still say that all fighters are cheaters, now that we've laid down what the definition of cheating is?

I don't even know why I'm talking to you. Anyone who starts screaming "DUNCE!" over and over is obviously an idiot.

Oh i see so it gives an advantage at a certain point and it's legal and fine but later it becomes ban and illegal and now it's not. lolol

Like there isn't a fuckload of human error going on you just go along with everything like it's god himself deciding what should be banned and what should be legal. You'll celebrate all these fighters who took what's banned today because it wasn't banned then.

You don't see how stupid that is?! I know you are just debating to be right but you don't stand a fucking chance because it makes zero sense to act like fighters taking something years ago for an advantage was ok and taking it now is wrong. Makes zero sense at all.

God some of you are stupid. lol

I dont know... Everyone in here is calling you an idiot so I guess were all idiots and you're smart. I mean you say that taking legal shits makes you a cheater... that makes so much sense. Maybe you're too smart for us all?

Not his fault, was a Winstrol laced gummy rat, very common

51KNygRAzPL.jpg

I dont know... Everyone in here is calling you an idiot so I guess were all idiots and you're smart. I mean you say that taking legal shits makes you a cheater... that makes so much sense. Maybe you're too smart for us all?

Who is everyone?

You and the other moron? That's fine neither of you have comprehension skills.

PED's don't automatically make a person a better fighter. I'm not saying he didn't do it.

Back