Asst. District Attorney threatens Uber driver with false crimes, hits him...

The yellow and black blazer that the DA wears may be a clue.

taxi drivers should record every passenger, and post a notice saying they are doing it, dont want to be filmed? stay sober and drive yourself

and record people's confessions and have them sign a waiver to air it on HBO.

Someone needs to do a compilation of all the people who abuse their power/jobs/positions(this, that Latin government worker who was driving drunk who played the race, sex, and job card, maybe that drunk chick who was a doctor - preferably political and law enforcement types).

Glad she got fucked up, for her shitty behaviour. Lucky that guy was filming, or she would've gotten away, no harm.

So now that her douchy attitude was exposed and she got fired...she apologizes...only to the DA's office.
But hasn't yet apologized to the Uber driver, and denies hitting him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5086443/Ousted-Dallas-prosecutor-apologizes-Uber-rant.html

'I embarrassed my family, I embarrassed myself': Sobbing Dallas prosecutor who was fired after drunken Uber rant apologizes - but says driver's route made her feel 'uncomfortable'

Her explanation seems like a non-apology, justying her behavior.

'I'm not trying to make any accusations against that driver,’ she said. ‘I don’t know what's in his heart. I can tell you that not everything he said was true. I never touched him.’

She went on, saying: ‘whether it's because of my experience as a prosecutor made me hyper-vigilant, or whether I was justifiably uncomfortable, i can't tell you that. All I can tell is what was in my heart.

‘I felt uncomfortable with the route that he was taking me... the route was just a different way that I'd ever been taken.’

Warner added that when Platt turned onto a street different from the one his GPS was telling him to take, she ‘finally snapped.’ But she insisted that the man’s claims that she mocked him for being a driver were false.

So now that her douchy attitude was exposed and she got fired...she apologizes...only to the DA's office.
But hasn't yet apologized to the Uber driver, and denies hitting him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5086443/Ousted-Dallas-prosecutor-apologizes-Uber-rant.html

'I embarrassed my family, I embarrassed myself': Sobbing Dallas prosecutor who was fired after drunken Uber rant apologizes - but says driver's route made her feel 'uncomfortable'

Her explanation seems like a non-apology, justying her behavior.

IMG_6245.jpg

Back