Can we please stop pretending there is such a thing as a "UFC title"?

and legit sports have governing bodies, committees, leagues, unions, etc. UFC does what they want and they could drop USADA and the commissions and go back to reservations if they wanted.

Which makes them a sports entertainment business.

Tell me how Mosley got a title shot in a higher weight class coming off a loss? Tell me what value a sanctioning body has if they don’t rank all the fighters?

The idea that the sanctioning bodies provide more legitimacy and meritocracy is a joke. A literal laughing stock. And lol at quoting fuckin congressmen.

Tell me how Mosley got a title shot in a higher weight class coming off a loss? Tell me what value a sanctioning body has if they don’t rank all the fighters?

The idea that the sanctioning bodies provide more legitimacy and meritocracy is a joke. A literal laughing stock. And lol at quoting fuckin congressmen.
<DisgustingHHH>

You've been saying you're done with this argument, yet won't go away. You've spent the bigger part of the discussion proving that you are 1. wrong. and 2. A child that had to turn to insults.

I wish you could understand how obvious it is you know you are in way over your head since you are trying to insult your way out of the conversation while claiming you won't read replies, yet you do because you can't go without defending yourself because you've been mentally backed into a corner. You're practically begging the mods to ban you to save yourself the embarrassment you SHOULD be feeling.

Only to plebs that have never seen or do not understand Arrested Development.

How I met your Mother?!
giphy.gif

You've been saying you're done with this argument, yet won't go away. You've spent the bigger part of the discussion proving that you are 1. wrong. and 2. A child that had to turn to insults.

I wish you could understand how obvious it is you know you are in way over your head since you are trying to insult your way out of the conversation while claiming you won't read replies, yet you do because you can't go without defending yourself because you've been mentally backed into a corner. You're practically begging the mods to ban you to save yourself the embarrassment you SHOULD be feeling.
1) I've proved my points repeatedly.

2) The guy insulted me first. I've encountered him on here before. Your opinion about it means nothing.

3) You can take your thoughts on what I SHOULD feel and fuck off BITCH.

Last edited:
To the point and angle the TS makes, Ill never call the ufc belt meaningless in the sport of mma but I will say it’s the least meaningful today as it has ever been...

I've proved my points repeatedly. I gave in to his banter and backed my statements. (its not the first time I've encountered him on here)

As far as named calling I think its obvious you are on his side, since he started with the name calling. Not that I have to explain myself but I had other shit to do then argue with a troll.

I wasnt going to get deeper into feeding the troll by explaining boxing. Everyone knows that sport is filled with corruption.

Furthermore, you can fuck off also.
You proved Dana didn’t say what you claimed he said. And you tried to put boxing on some moral pedestal compared to the ufc and now you’re backing away. And no I didn’t start the name calling. That was you in your first reply. Run along.

To the point and angle the TS makes, Ill never call the ufc belt meaningless in the sport of mma but I will say it’s the least meaningful today as it has ever been...
That’s bullshit

You proved Dana didn’t say what you claimed he said. And you tried to put boxing on some moral pedestal compared to the ufc and now you’re backing away. And no I didn’t start the name calling. That was you in your first reply. Run along.
Wrong. Go back and reread what I posted.

Your tone with me was wrong when you quoted me. You might not have started the name calling in this thread, but that started in another thread where you were being a shill. I believe in a Ronda/Cyborg thread.

That’s bullshit

Haha. Ok right back at cha.

It’s a marketing and promotional tool more than a pure sporting trophy signifying the best fighter in a division. It’s never going to be nothing or zero value as given your druthers you’d certainly rather have it as a fighter than not.. Trend of title fights being the “most marketable” fight as opposed to purely who’s next in line I expect to continue.

It’s not wrong from a business perspective per se and I would likely do it similar to ufc management in terms of title fights but doing it like this means that it has less relative value than say the NBA title, World Cup or something similar

Wrong. Go back and reread what I posted.

Your tone with me was wrong when you quoted me. You might not have started the name calling in this thread, but that started in another thread where you were being a shill. I believe in a Ronda/Cyborg thread.
Go back and read my first post and your fuckin response. Don’t just keep fuckin lying. And when the fuck was a Ronda cyborg thread? You’re mad because you posted trash and were called out on it.

Haha. Ok right back at cha.

It’s a marketing and promotional tool more than a pure sporting trophy signifying the best fighter in a division. It’s never going to be nothing or zero value as given your druthers you’d certainly rather have it as a fighter than not.. Trend of title fights being the “most marketable” fight as opposed to purely who’s next in line I expect to continue.

It’s not wrong from a business perspective per se and I would likely do it similar to ufc management in terms of title fights but doing it like this means that it has less relative value than say the NBA title, World Cup or something similar
My only point is its nothing new and the majority of the time the fights that get made make sense. In most divisions you have the right guy at the top. and most of their challenges are against guys who earned it. It’s silly to argue it’s never been like this when Randy was getting title shots in the higher weight class coming off a loss or tuff winner title shots.

Go back and read my first post and your fuckin response. Don’t just keep fuckin lying. And when the fuck was a Ronda cyborg thread? You’re mad because you posted trash and were called out on it.
Yeah I called you a shill because thats how you've presented yourself in both threads we've argued.

Look at yourself. You cant quote me without cussing and being full of piss n vinegar. This whole thread is full of examples how the UFC chooses what match ups they want. The whole UFC section is filled with threads of potential matchups showing the same very thing, yet here you are wanting to argue semantics of "sports entertainment". Get real man people have other shit to do then argue strawmen who move goal posts.

Last edited:
My only point is its nothing new and the majority of the time the fights that get made make sense. In most divisions you have the right guy at the top. and most of their challenges are against guys who earned it. It’s silly to argue it’s never been like this when Randy was getting title shots in the higher weight class coming off a loss or tuff winner title shots.

It’s not new but I feel the situation has been deteriorating over the last few years. Randy is a great example (and I used to get a lot of heat here questioning his shots) but I would say that the ufc belt meant “more” by itself 6-7 years ago than it does right now.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ufc-getting-beat-down-in-front-of-congress.3659167/
LOL<JonesDXSuckIt>

lol. they have to adopt boxing rules to fix it!
The thread is about whether the titles are legit and our arguement is whether the UFC is running a legit sport.

The funny thing is, you kept calling me a liar and asked for proof. You realise that is a video of the transcript that was post earlier in this very thread. Got your ass whooped again boi.

The funny thing is, you kept calling me a liar and asked for proof. You realise that is a video of the transcript that was post earlier in this very thread. Got your ass whooped again boi.
you are a liar. and you have presented zero proof tard. you don't even know what you're lying about. lol. you still lied and you don't realize it? it's sad. unless you're that stupid. which is still sad.

Back