Sales & Deals

danboxing

Boxing / Boxeo / Pugilato / Boxe / ...
@Yellow
Reaction score
You can share here good sales & deals.

Anyone know if rival typically runs Black Friday deals?

Anyone know if rival typically runs Black Friday deals?

I emailed Rival about this.

They are having one this year.

But they do not know how much % discount.

Im guessing 15 or 20

I emailed Rival about this.

They are having one this year.

But they do not know how much % discount.

Im guessing 15 or 20

Thanks for this. Definitely considering getting my fiancee a pair of the RB1's you talked about earlier. Would you say the profile of the glove is similar in size to the winning 10oz?

Thanks for this. Definitely considering getting my fiancee a pair of the RB1's you talked about earlier. Would you say the profile of the glove is similar in size to the winning 10oz?

Hm, I'd say quite close.

I'll get a side by side comparison photo later If I can.

Ringside doing 50% today with coupon code "item50." Just ordered a ten pack of handwraps for $34 shipped.

Ringside doing 50% today with coupon code "item50." Just ordered a ten pack of handwraps for $34 shipped.

Nice which handwraps did you get?

I got the 10-pack 200" ringside pro mexican, in Black (the stretchiest of the 3 colors).

It's nice using a new pair of wraps (or washed) to go with every training session; keeps the gloves clean.

Just like socks and shoes... gotta keep clean!

I remember back when I only had 1 pair of handwraps to use, and I would wash it once a week or 2. Not a good idea.

Nice which handwraps did you get?

I got the 10-pack 200" ringside pro mexican, in Black (the stretchiest of the 3 colors).

It's nice using a new pair of wraps (or washed) to go with every training session; keeps the gloves clean.

Just like socks and shoes... gotta keep clean!

I remember back when I only had 1 pair of handwraps to use, and I would wash it once a week or 2. Not a good idea.
I remember you mentioning those. How do you like them? They got pretty terrible reviews on Amazon, so I just decided to play it relatively safe. I've had bad experiences with the Ringside Mexican handwraps in recent years, but maybe I'll get lucky...

I remember you mentioning those. How do you like them? They got pretty terrible reviews on Amazon, so I just decided to play it relatively safe. I've had bad experiences with the Ringside Mexican handwraps in recent years, but maybe I'll get lucky...

I like them. Similar to just about any other mexican wrap really. Just extra 20 inches.

The black one that is.

I had a pair of the red version in the past; those things were terrible. No stretch at all.

Maybe most of those negative reviews are in reference to the blue and reds?

Also, I forgot to mention that I also bought these 10pack Contender wraps in the past with 50% discount; they're good as well.

https://www.ringside.com/contender-fight-sports-mexican-style-handwraps-180-10-pack.html

I like them. Similar to just about any other mexican wrap really. Just extra 20 inches.

The black one that is.

I had a pair of the red version in the past; those things were terrible. No stretch at all.

Also, I forgot to mention that I also bought these 10pack Contender wraps in the past with 50% discount; they're good as well.

https://www.ringside.com/contender-fight-sports-mexican-style-handwraps-180-10-pack.html
Are the Contender ones basically re-labeled Ringside Mexican wraps? I was about to grab those but the reviews...

Are the Contender ones basically re-labeled Ringside Mexican wraps? I was about to grab those but the reviews...

They used to be Top Contender. Either way, I guess it's the Economy line of Ringside.

The wraps aren't the greatest, but they aren't bad either; especially at around $2 a pair with the 50% discount. They stretch fine, but maybe the material isn't as durable as most would expect.

I figure that I would only be using them once or twice before washing; in rotation with 10 pairs; they should last.

We will be running the following Black Friday Deal (and also Cyber Saturday, Sunday & Monday)

Combat Corner Black Friday Details

Get 40% off Combat Corner*, BJJ Life, YoungStar and C2 brand items
Use Code: BLK2K17

Get 25% off HMIT, Diamond MMA, Shock Dr & Defense Soap
Use Code: HMITBLK17

You can use BOTH codes together

How to get the Freebies:
Spend $30 or more Get a Free 32 oz. water bottle

Spend $60 or more get the Water Bottle and a Woven Beanie

Spend $100 or more and get the water bottle, beanie & free shipping

*Some Exclusions apply, all freebies while supplies last

Saturday & Sunday Deals, Monday Deals

I ve one. I don't like too much...

The black one that is.

I had one of the red version ... too terrible.

Back