Gen5 Glock Has Arrived!

I keep threatening to pick up a glock 20 , always gets pushed to the back of the que though.

tumblr_mzz8f027221toow5xo1_250.gif

They're just as reliable. Steel frame have a much smoother feel to them though, I'll give you that. I'm a fan of CZs but polymer frames are combat tested and can go through hell. Here's the px4 storm torture test. I will never shoot a 40 cal polymer though. Those feel absolutely disgusting.

Beretta really jumped the shark with the PX4 storm aesthetics.

They look like a toy imo.
They feel like them too imo. I shot the .40 version of one that a friend bought (after I told him to get something more common like an XD, Glock, or M&P)... I think he's only taken it shooting once but the DA/SA trigger drives me up a goddamn wall and I hate how it feels in my hand.

My favorite pistols to shoot are 1911s and my Glock. I still want to try an XD and M&P someday but the mushy stock triggers on M&Ps has always kept me away and the ridiculous amount of safety features on the XD drives me nuts.

I get a 1911 has a ton of safety features on it (grip safety, the exposed hammer, and true safety) but they were designed around it essentially. The fucking XD feels like they're all added in just to make them different than Glock.

Back