Southern Breakfast

Back in country, eh? Abaca? I've heard good things about that meal from other expats, and allegedly it's quite authentic. Looks delicious.

31559298251_9159b9f915_c.jpg

Homer_drool.jpg

Makes me glad I live close to Mexico. Rancheros are good but a good tamale breakfast will bring a tear to my eye.
Xo4nDOSrivpMDDrGWwrw_TAMALE3.jpg

Southern folks do

This family was eating a pint of Heath ice cream every night. Two of them polished it off in one sitting. The ice cream and sweet tea made me sick, I had a hard time watching that. Their doctor told them that if they didn't stop eating that way it would kill them.

Two months later the both of them got their big toes chopped off because of diabetes, they wear a special boot now..... I guess the ice cream is worth it.

This family was eating a pint of Heath ice cream every night. Two of them polished it off in one sitting. The ice cream and sweet tea made me sick, I had a hard time watching that. Their doctor told them that if they didn't stop eating that way it would kill them.

Two months later the both of them got their big toes chopped off because of diabetes, they wear a special boot now..... I guess the ice cream is worth it.
Sounds like something out of a southern gothic horror literature.

Man, thats too flat. Even the brick wall's starting to get jealous

you need to try a New York pumpernickel bagel with cranberry & orange cream cheese broyalyolayal.
C'mon 22k, not even NYers eat that frou frou shit. That's Williamsburg hipster levels of breakfast.

Everything Bagel with bacon, cheese, and a fried egg over easy.

C'mon 22k, not even NYers eat that frou frou shit. That's Williamsburg hipster levels of breakfast.

Everything Bagel with bacon, cheese, and a fried egg over easy.

that's normal everyday shit. all these new flavored cream cheeses are awesome. first time I tried that was at 550 Madison, at a Sony exec gathering.

that's normal everyday shit. all these new flavored cream cheeses are awesome. first time I tried that was at 550 Madison, at a Sony exec gathering.

All this talk of food and I feel like hesding to Cherry Valley or Christina's.

Fuuuu

made from scratch biscuits and gravy with bacon and eggs is a staple in my area.

5 mins away from me. if we're talking about the one in whitestone

the one & only! The Beast, & Coyote. haven't had them in a while, but so fucking gewd.

cbM9J68.gif

Back