2017 CFB Discussion v3: Gators in tatters

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 games...outside chance at a bowl so 3 max. Butch was given the option to coach out the season and he declined.

Well, having Brady hoke on the sideline leading your team is the equivalent of not having anyone.

My niece's school is about 53k a year and she doesn't get athletic scholarship money cause they're D3 (same as redlands). Her school is also a dry campus, but you can drink at a football tailgate until halftime lol
53k a year? I barely paid 10k for my entire education and I didn’t get financial aid or grants.

Khalil Tate, the QB for Zona, has 111 carries for 1,293 yahds over 8 games!!!

My mind is still blown that it’s no longer a felony to INTENTIONALLY give someone HIV (read: MURDER) in the state of California. My mind is just as blown that I actually lived in that liberal, decadent hellhole for 8 months.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/ess...ades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html
The measure also applies to those who give blood without telling the blood bank that they are HIV-positive.

JackieChan.png

I think I'm rooting for Wisconsin to win it all since they've never won a title and it would be nice to have someone new.

FOX carrying both games that I'm interested in on Saturday.

Quirky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back