Lonzo Ball: Bust or Baller?

Damn broke lebron record.

Has got potential but he is a worry how some days he just don't want to play.

So he’s averaging a triple double against Eric Bledsoe, rest of the league not so much. Not sure if this speaks more about Lonzo or Bledsoe lol

Long time Laker fan here. I'm not sold on Lonzo yet...he just doesnt have the aggression factor yet. It's SUPER early...this isnt the NFL where u can kinda tell who a player is this soon.

Again, we got Kuzma who has been the most promising but Lonzo with the hype may seem like a bust but he can become a decent player. I just dont see anything too special yet

Lonzo will be good... if he can keep up the playmaking and aggression...which I think he will. Unless he simply doesn't give a shit, which would be strange. I think it's safe to assume he will. Aside from that, you have his shooting to worry about, but his shot is going to eventually start falling more frequently once he gets comfortable...which I think he is starting to. Look for him to contune to put up good numbers.

Damn broke lebron record.

Has got potential but he is a worry how some days he just don't want to play.

Yeah that is odd. I mean why would you not want to bring it every night? Maybe he needs a performance coach, sports psychologist or something

Gonna be an above average guard but won't ever be a superstar

Lonzo's shot should have been corrected years, and years ago.

Hell, I broke my right wrist and learned to shoot left handed. I just worked on my form and focused on a fundamental shot. Within weeks I was shooting 75% from the free throw line with my left hand.

Lonzo should be able to fix it.

Hell, I broke my right wrist and learned to shoot left handed. I just worked on my form and focused on a fundamental shot. Within weeks I was shooting 75% from the free throw line with my left hand.

Pics or it didn't happen

This guy is garbage offensively. Huge Laker fan here but this last 4-5 years has been a nightmare

Magic already knows he won’t last 2 years. That’s why he’s consistently talking him up, trying to inflate his trade value.

Timeline:
2 years: Lonzo out of LA
4 years: Lonzo out of the league
5 years: Lavar and BBB files for bankruptcy
6 years: Ball family living on the streets while Liangelo and Lamelo sustain the family income by shoplifting

None of this happened

None of this happened

Why? I literally did nothing but play basketball at that point in my life. So when I only had my left hand I did nothing put try to make it as good as my dominant hand. I was already close to ambidextrous, so it wasn't too crazy.

If you aren't a uncoordinated retard it shouldn't be hard to hit three quarters of your free throws with decent practice.

lol, I was a gym rat and remember the frustration of trying to hit 100 free throws in a row with my right hand. I never did it. Got close tho

Magic already knows he won’t last 2 years. That’s why he’s consistently talking him up, trying to inflate his trade value.

Timeline:
2 years: Lonzo out of LA
4 years: Lonzo out of the league
5 years: Lavar and BBB files for bankruptcy
6 years: Ball family living on the streets while Liangelo and Lamelo sustain the family income by shoplifting
Then you woke up from your wet dream.

Fack off with ya

Jason Kidd?? His ceiling is Post Injury Shaun Livingston minus the midrange jumper

If the Lakers suck for 3 more years they'll be able to waste another pick on his youngest brother.

His ceiling is Eric Snow.

Snow was solid... but I don't think Magic was expecting an Eric Snow ceiling.

Snow couldn't shoot for shit though.

Back