Conor is a favorite over Oscar in Boxing?! lmao

I think if you step back and look at this objectively, which doesn’t seam to happen hear, Conner should be favored in this fight. Oscar is very different from Floyd.

Yeah, you clearly have very little knowledge about combat sports if you think like this.

I think if you step back and look at this objectively, which doesn’t seam to happen hear, Conner should be favored in this fight. Oscar is very different from Floyd.

Maybe if you have no fucking clue about what you are watching

De La Hoya is 44 years old for one and two his last fight was in 2008 .... so yaa i would hope de la hoya would knock conors dumb ass out. but i wouldnt certainly give conor a better chance vs Oscar than he did vs Floyd. I think this is fair enough, anyone who disputes this 100% saying conor has NO CHANCE still doesnt understand the fight game one bit.

at this point Conor would probably beat Oscar. In Oscars prime absolutely not obviously.
No.

Hed likely surprise him early with his timing, but Oscar would adjust, like Floyd did. Boxers like tgem have 2nd, 3rd, etc gameplans, Oscar likely still tkis him

De La Hoya is 44 years old for one and two his last fight was in 2008 .... so yaa i would hope de la hoya would knock conors dumb ass out. but i wouldnt certainly give conor a better chance vs Oscar than he did vs Floyd. I think this is fair enough, anyone who disputes this 100% saying conor has NO CHANCE still doesnt understand the fight game one bit.

Yeah, you clearly have very little knowledge about combat sports if you think like this.

If you read the reply that I already posted I do believe it explains this. This first of all is only about who should be favored, and if you can’t follow basic logic, then maybe you have no knowledge about combat sports.

Again if you can’t read the previous reply, maybe you have little idea of drugs weight the ageing process and combat sports.

Last edited:

Again for those of you who don’t like to read I will give cliffsnotes.

If you look at my reply to this the first time it placed in the quote box to my reply to my English is peperoni, and then I referred to it in the very next post. I don’t want to to type the whole thing again.

Oscar is 44-45, about 5 11 has extensive past of drinking and drug use. Talked about returning at 160-168 don’t know his current weight but likely higher. Conner being the active fighter probably has more say this time, that he didnt against Floyd.

So if Conner makes him cut a lot of weight, then all those things should work against Oscar. I also stated Oscar has likely advantages, but we are just talking about who should be favored. Try reading all info.

Oscar is a 44 year old who's been in and out of rehab & probably hadn't trained in years. Connor wins imo, I mean he knocked down a semi retired Malignaggi who has way more in the tank than Oscar.

Lol we need to see Conor box atleast once more, ither Paulie or Oscar clown him.

I’d give him a chance to catch Oscar early being the age and layoff but if not ohhhh would he take a beating. Oscar isn’t Floyd Mayweather but he’s way more as Conor would say “ferocious” he’d blaze for the chin early

Jesus christ there are some dumb people in this thread. Even at 45 De la Hoya would give McGregor fucking brain damage. Mayweather, a midget with no power, knocked him the fuck out. De la Hoya might actually kill him. And im not even a little bit joking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back