THE PUNISHER Netflix Series (Season 2 Premiering Jan. 2019)

If you have seen THE PUNISHER season one, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks bland. Reviews, even the ones that dont hate it, generally seem to point this wat. But Ill give it a go. I mean, I dragged myself through Iron Fist and the newest transformers movie... i can sit through anything

I bought this bad boy last Friday. I'll be wearing it while I watch the show.

View attachment 300055
in Edinburgh next week. cuddle and watch?

So this new series starts Friday on Netflix. Looks fucking awesome! Anyone else planning on watching it?

Here's the trailers!

o4BzjC4.gif

i hope they dont take the pussy route and they stick some of the stories from the comic in there, like one of my favourites of all time War Journal: Barracuda

Was hopeful but looks kinda bullshit. Wish Marvel would give Punisher the AAA rated R treatment and stop focusing on Tony Stark and Spider Man for five minutes

I swear between DC with Batman and Marvel with Tony Stark they’re playing the safety game way too much. There are plenty of other good stories to tell

Do we know if Billy Russo will be transformed in to Jigsaw? I get the feeling he'll be used for next season, and if that's the case I'm struggling to see who the major villain will be.

We're just a few hours away, Sherbros! Get Hyped!<{JustBleed}>

I legit am considering banging out sick tomorrow and binge watching this.

I legit am considering banging out sick tomorrow and binge watching this.

Not an option for me. But I'm kind of glad; I want to take my time and enjoy this.

Unless we agree that Spoiler Tags are mandatory, I'll be staying out of this Thread until I've finished the series.

Not an option for me. But I'm kind of glad; I want to take my time and enjoy this.

Unless we agree that Spoiler Tags are mandatory, I'll be staying out of this Thread until I've finished the series.

My vote is a one week imposition of spoilers, mandatory mod enforcement for this thread on spoilers.

We're roughly 9 hours away gents and I have tomorrow off.

its-happening-gif.png

Already watched the first 4 leaked episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back