Trump would never call Kim short and fa...

Good thing Trump locked her up, oh wait.
th

Well, I don't know that that is 100% off the table, but I would be surprised if any judge had the balls to put the boss of the "Clinton cartel" behind bars.

Well, I don't know that that is 100% off the table, but I would be surprised if any judge had the balls to put the boss of the "Clinton cartel" behind bars.

Jeff Sessions obviously just doesn't have the balls then right? I mean that has to be it, I mean it couldn't be that there just isn't a case to be made.<{JustBleed}>

I just read the NK soldier who was shot up while defecting has a ton of parasite worms in his intestines, one 11 inches long. The article said it's highly probable many of them have worms in their bodies because they use human shit as fertilizer.

LOL, did you actually re-post this?

This is how men as dumb as Trump get elected. They are outnumbered by men even dumber than them, and with even shorter memories. Mediocre is the new little black dress, ironically, in the White House.

LOL, did you actually re-post this?

This is how men as dumb as Trump get elected. They are outnumbered by men even dumber than them, and with even shorter memories. Mediocre is the new little black dress, ironically, in the White House.

I'm not sure what you're laughing at, yours was the side that presented a plastic reset button with the wrong translation on it to the Russians, had "more flexibility" etc.

You can't kill Kim Jong ill because Dr.Phil game him a pill and that is why you can't kill Kim Jong ILL

Back