NCAA Basketball 17-18 Discussion. Fake Classes Win Championships Edition

HAWTakayama

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
FBI_0017_Light_Blue_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Gelo finna lead his squad to the championship.

635814924890060256-XXX-Warriors-NBA-Prisoners-dec-1271.JPG

Trump is visiting China tomorrow. He will let President Xi Jinping know they can keep LiAngelo to play an eternity of basketball in China where he will become a god like Marbury. Lonzo and the younger scrub brother will join him in the next two years when they fall out of the NBA G-League for being exposed as the true cans they are.

Season begins today with a ton of games. Should be fun seeing which big name programs shit the bed from the get-go.

One thing is for certain this season....

Kentucky 40-0

My Tarheels going for #2peat, baby!!

They DID cover at least. As usual, UK will be a force come March. I wish we played them at Rupp in January instead of so late in the season.

The new ESPN graphic is horrible. It looks like something out of an old Trapper Keeper.

Can't wait to throwup all my Thanksgiving food this time next week during the Phil Knight Nike suckoff tournament

DOxUs6zWkAE3Cfg.jpg

Not too confident in the Cats this year. I expect us to edge out the SEC, but I wouldn't be surprised at an early exit come March.

John Petty set an Alabama school record with 10 3’s last night. Bama hoops on the rise. A sentence I never thought I’d say.

Back to irrelevancy for Mizzou.

Cal lost to the host school Chaminade 96-72 in the Maui.

Might want to fold up the program after that.

lol at shulman and bilas talking during a break in the ND vs. Wichita State game and the big girl with the fat ass shaking it right behind them for like 2 full minutes

Uconn doing God's work eliminating Oregon while Phil Knight watches courtside in the tournament named after his fucking birthday.

Wouldn't be surprised if Kevin Ollie "mysteriously" gets killed in a car crash after screwing over Nike's celebration.

Time to finally get some payback on Gonzaga.

Duke looks soft again this year. I don't get why any prospect goes there when they disappoint time and again in the pros.

That dork Alex O’Connell may be the most hatable player in Duke history.

Back