Elections I believe Hillary will run as VP in 2020

Hillary Clinton will run for President in 2020.

• Total voters
she would lose again. they need someone like Oprah Winfrey to beat Trump.

I'm starting to believe Hillary will run for the Presidency in 2020. And she'll lose again. What do you fellas think?
I don't think so. I'll sig bet you on this if you're interested.

I think they'll try to check as many identity politics boxes that they can in one candidate. If Harris were Transgender she would be perfect. ;)

m7lUkaxYyaa1S8FnQ6s43Akp0XCQrh.png

I said 11/9/16 that there was a 10% chance of a rematch and that Hillary would do whatever necessary to give her the best chance to get nominated again. She's on track about where I expected.

Would love to see it. Either with her, Biden or Bernie they will cruise to victory over the disastrous Trump. 2 of those 3 would make a great ticket

Trump wins 2020 by an even better margin i would guess,the liberal snl,sjw,blm and antifa will be gone and it will be a see of maga hats as far as the eye can see.

How come so many Americans feel like its either Hillary or Trump? You can never be a person who dislikes both. You criticize Trump you get called a liberal or someone says "get over it she lost". You criticize Hillary you get called a Trump supporter. Its like Americans are so divided they cant fathom the fact that some people dislike both of them. Some people dont care about the left or right. Some feel America deserves better than Hillary or Trump. I never understood how America was left with those 2 as candidates. 2 people who are extremely hated.

How come so many Americans feel like its either Hillary or Trump? You can never be a person who dislikes both. You criticize Trump you get called a liberal or someone says "get over it she lost". You criticize Hillary you get called a Trump supporter. Its like Americans are so divided they cant fathom the fact that some people dislike both of them. Some people dont care about the left or right. Some feel America deserves better than Hillary or Trump. I never understood how America was left with those 2 as candidates. 2 people who are extremely hated.
I agree but that said trump is hated because he doesn’t fit the sjw personality of a good pres,Hilary is hated because she’s a fucking psycho who’s proven she will do whatever it takes to hold that chair in the whitehouse. If trump had lost he would have long forgotten the whole thing by now. The fact that Hilary wants that position so bad is scary in itself nevemind the shit her and bill have done

I don't see why we can't run a generic, scandal free democrat from the rust belt. They are still fucking talking about Clinton and Biden even though Biden polls no higher than 'generic democrat'.

Dunno how much it matters. Would be nice to control SC picks and executive orders, but really the dems need to focus on getting elected on politics people will support from the House and lower levels

I don't see why we can't run a generic, scandal free democrat from the rust belt. They are still fucking talking about Clinton and Biden even though Biden polls no higher than 'generic democrat'.

Dunno how much it matters. Would be nice to control SC picks and executive orders, but really the dems need to focus on getting elected on politics people will support from the House and lower levels
That’s the point the dems are out to lunch about what’s good for the U.S and have gone full out crazy. This whole anti trump campaign on every form of media and tv just reinforces the fact people are tired of being told what to feel and how they should think. You want to know why killery lost look to snl. Their arrogant sjw skits were so cringeworthy it was insane. And the piano cold open they did when Hilary lost was more solemn then the show they did after 9/11,it was actually disgusting.

I seriously doubt she wins the primary if she runs in 2020

Trump wins 2020 by an even better margin i would guess,the liberal snl,sjw,blm and antifa will be gone and it will be a see of maga hats as far as the eye can see.
Education is suffering in this country and desperate people do stupid things. That's how we got Trump. Pathetic dreamers thought that Slick Donnie was going to help them as president but then he made America Great Again...only for himself.

That’s the point the dems are out to lunch about what’s good for the U.S and have gone full out crazy. This whole anti trump campaign on every form of media and tv just reinforces the fact people are tired of being told what to feel and how they should think. You want to know why killery lost look to snl. Their arrogant sjw skits were so cringeworthy it was insane. And the piano cold open they did when Hilary lost was more solemn then the show they did after 9/11,it was actually disgusting.
You're not competent to think or make decisions. You illustrate that time and again with your posts. SNL is driving American politics? The Media are liberal? You get your feelings hurt by a news story or comedic shtick and all of sudden the world is controlled by limp effete liberals. You sound paranoid, bracingly uninformed, and as vindictive as a child who will hold his breath until he gets his way.

Talking to you right wingers, in the words of right wing hero GW Bush, is really really hard work.

You're not competent to think or make decisions. You illustrate that time and again with your posts. SNL is driving American politics? The Media are liberal? You get your feelings hurt by a news story or comedic shtick and all of sudden the world is controlled by limp effete liberals. You sound paranoid, bracingly uninformed, and as vindictive as a child who will hold his breath until he gets his way.

Talking to you right wingers, in the words of right wing hero GW Bush, is really really hard work.
Must be winter it’s snowing,perhaps you aren’t paying attention to the crybaby’s whining in the streets on nov 4 and antifa and people yelling at the sky. If you don’t think the constant bs on tv didn’t push people into going another way your blind. Quick they are going to talk about trump killing fish on cnn you don’t want to miss it.

Back