Everlast Powerlock 14oz Training glove review

Good deal. What color combo? I took my own advice and hit up a pair late last nite as well....lol. I went with black/gray/white velcro in 16oz. Cannot wait to try these out!!!

Black/white. I figured most buy the red ones, so I went with black/white. Indon't have much black in my collection anyway. :)

Just received an e-mail from Everlast - Labor Day Sale 25% off all orders $100 or more, no code needed.

Add the additional 25% off via new member code

=

2x Powerlock trainers for $117.43 shipped? ($56.24 each pair excluding shipping)

Around 44% discount. Not sure why it didn't stack 25%+25% to 50%, but I ain't mad.

#isthisreallife?

http://i.imgur.com/VyxOrQG.png

VyxOrQG.png

Last edited:
Just received an e-mail from Everlast - Labor Day Sale 25% off all orders $100 or more, no code needed.

Add the additional 25% off via new member code

=

2x Powerlock trainers for $117.43 shipped? ($56.24 each pair excluding shipping)

Around 44% discount. Not sure why it didn't stack 25%+25% to 50%, but I ain't mad.

#isthisreallife?

http://i.imgur.com/VyxOrQG.png

VyxOrQG.png
Damn thats sick, i wish i waited but oh well

so weird, im trying to figure out the math behind this. Cant seem to figure it out.

Last edited:
Damn thats sick, i wish i waited but oh well

Damn!!!!!! Im in the same boat....lol. Oh well, Im just happy I have a pair coming and not at full price. Looks like we will have quite a few Powerlock reviews coming up.

so weird, im trying to figure out the math behind this. Cant seem to figure it out.

I got it bro. He got 25% off the full order of 199. Then Im guessing as a new member he got an additional 25 % off the after price. Then add shipping.

199.98 with 25% off comes to 149.99

The 149.99 minus 25% for being new comes to 112.50

Then add in the 4.95 shipping fee and the new grand total is 117.45. Which is off by 2 cents but close enough....lol.

Lemme take a crack at it using your formula.

199.98 *.25 = 49.995 discount but its rounded up to an even $50.00
that leaves 149.98 * .25 = 37.495 rounds up to 37.50

that leaves 112.48 +4.95 = 117.43.

So there you go, wow that took entirely too much thought.

I was off by more because i wasnt hitting = everytime which resulted in a lower discount.

So thats how math is done, Gj Rob. The discount is a 2 stage discount which is cool. If they did it my way you would have only ended up with a 31% discount instead of the 44, which is what companies do 99% of the time.

Last edited:
Hey folks, Everlast gloves are 50% off just for a few hours. I just ordered some synthetic powerlocks, gonna see who the king of $50 gloves is... But for $30 shipped.

Most of everlast suck , so people belive all of it suck :)

I was at dick’s the other day (our big chain sporting goods store) and saw these on the rack for $50. I tried them on and found the finger compartment to be really tight, a lot of excess liner fabric, and it put my hand in a position I can only describe as awkward. Is this really the same glove that was selling for $150 a couple years ago??? It felt pretty cheap to me.

I was at dick’s the other day (our big chain sporting goods store) and saw these on the rack for $50. I tried them on and found the finger compartment to be really tight, a lot of excess liner fabric, and it put my hand in a position I can only describe as awkward. Is this really the same glove that was selling for $150 a couple years ago??? It felt pretty cheap to me.

That might have been the synthetic leather model that sells for $50 on the Everlast website.

I hear they are generally inferior to the leather Powerlocks.

I had/have a feeling that the outer shell wasn't the only difference between the 2 models.

That might have been the synthetic leather model that sells for $50 on the Everlast website.

I hear they are generally inferior to the leather Powerlocks.

I had/have a feeling that the outer shell wasn't the only difference between the 2 models.

Ya know that makes a lot of sense since I thought the leather felt a little weird.

Ok I bought some of theses for $60 shipped on cyber Monday 16oz..... they are getting sent back for a refund because my thumb would be crushed in these gloves..... my thumb is only 2 1/4 long

Last edited:
Back