Anyone here into nootropics?

wake_me

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
If so what are your favs?

I've been taking phenibut for a while. Tried some racipams but didn't notice anything.

Just ordered some adrafinil to help with night shifts

I want to try some racetams or phenibut.
How did you feel on phenibut?
What brand did you take?

@JSN

I wonder whether the movie Limitless spawned this snake oil business?

Just recently started researching about it and different kinds, ordered about a week ago Onnit's Alpha Brain due to its hype and Joe Rogan's reviews. Meeh idk whether it does much but what I noticed my head is way clearer on it. Maybe any offers to boost my focus and memory while studying? Or in general, something which would make me feel better I don't hope too much tho.

And yes I know it's fucking overpriced.

Acetyl-l-carnitine
Aniracetam
Alpha-gpc

Basic stack that I take with caffeine. It’s not really stimulating but the focus and creativity is legit. I do mma so it works really well for me.

I bought some oxiracetam for energy so I’ll see how that goes.

lions mane, sublithiamine, ashwaganda, fish oil, uridine, a bit of noopept

there's some legit ones out there but you gotta play around with them and figure out what works for you.

I lean towards the more naturally sourced ones as opposed to the more "drug" types.

Just recently started researching about it and different kinds, ordered about a week ago Onnit's Alpha Brain due to its hype and Joe Rogan's reviews. Meeh idk whether it does much but what I noticed my head is way clearer on it. Maybe any offers to boost my focus and memory while studying? Or in general, something which would make me feel better I don't hope too much tho.

And yes I know it's fucking overpriced.
its overpriced, generally you gotta take like a legit 3-4 cap dose to legit feel It.

definitely does work though, all the Individual ingredients are fairly well studied / documented.

better to just make your own stack though.

its overpriced, generally you gotta take like a legit 3-4 cap dose to legit feel It.

definitely does work though, all the Individual ingredients are fairly well studied / documented.

better to just make your own stack though.

I might consider making my own stack, but I lack knowledge how, what and from where to order. But if it's considerably cheaper or better I'm willing to learn and research.

And I haven't tried taking more than 2 pills a day might try taking 3 or 4 in some studying session.
Btw, does it bring benefits as a supplement in long terms on daily basis? Or it's just like whenever I need to/feeling like taking it.

I recently purchased a supplement called "focus" forget exactly what's in it but appearently it's the entry level all in one nootropic and it's actually not that bad.

I might consider making my own stack, but I lack knowledge how, what and from where to order.

Well that's never stopped a supplement lemming from anything. Man up here and throw caution to the wind, and just go for it!

Anyone tried micro dosing psilocybin for martial arts? I heard Rogan talking about it and my buddy is currently trying it out.

Phenibut is legit as fuck.

Not sure how safe it is

Phenibut is legit as fuck.

Not sure how safe it is
Ooh shit just read it's sedative, I guess most of us look for something else than sedative and anti-anxiety nootropic. But for me as a mild junkie it caught eye, have you tried it? How sedative is it?

EDIT: Ok it does support cognitive functions as well if not abused.

Last edited:
Ooh shit just read it's sedative, I guess most of us look for something else than sedative and anti-anxiety nootropic. But for me as a mild junkie it caught eye, have you tried it? How sedative is it?

EDIT: Ok it does support cognitive functions as well if not abused.

For me it was like a light version of the limitless pill

i was interested in all this stuff a year or so ago when I first heard about it and from JRE talking about ProVigil.

So let me ask:

1) where can I buy

2) which ones should I buy (ones that actually work etc.)

Anyone tried micro dosing psilocybin for martial arts? I heard Rogan talking about it and my buddy is currently trying it out.

can you provide the JRE link?

hows your freind doing?

Back