Fighter taps at literal last second of a fight he was winning (from ACB stream live 28Nov)

Did you really have to post the spoiler in the title I still havent watched the fights :( lol

This event was really good, cant wait for ACB 75, btw Strus-Dipchikov both got 10.000 dollars for Fight of the Night bonus.

Dipchikov Or Dipshitov?

If ya know what I mean.

Strus has some fucking heart man. 2nd fight in a row he's gotten hurt multiple times and fought back to turn it around and get the win

K-Taro's been usurped.

And I always liked Strus. I remember waiting for his fight with Karaoglu with more anticipation than anything else on that KSW card and being disappointed when he got upset.

Dude literally tapped in less than a second from a RNC as well... I could see if it was an armbar or something...but a RNC with one second left? C'mon man...

Crap sorry everybody, I changed the thread title.
I thought topics were allowed to be made on fights after they happened (with prerecorded stuff like TUF being an exception).

Personally Sherdog is the last place I go when I don't want an event spoiled.

Some dudes panic in a choke. You wouldn't think mma fighters would bu he must have some real fear of suffocating or something lol.
Yeah I guess so. I mean I understand panicing while being choke unconcious lol, of course. But the clock was winding down, maybe he wasin't aware he was in the last 10 seconds.

Back