Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't actually watch the event due to a lack of faith- I've been disappointed by so many promised "big cards" in the past. Missed this one, and everyone was banging on about how excellent it was. FFS.

I didn't actually watch the event due to a lack of faith- I've been disappointed by so many promised "big cards" in the past. Missed this one, and everyone was banging on about how excellent it was. FFS.

I caught a bit of it through the night as my Kodi box was giving me grief. What I saw was good. OSP is really quite something else to watch. I don't think I had seen him fight before.

So I spent my summer staring up a coffee roasting business. I started selling coffee at the farmers market and things kind of spiraled and now I have a website as well. Check it out if you're into that kind of thing.

https://www.secondbreakfastcoffee.com/

So I spent my summer staring up a coffee roasting business. I started selling coffee at the farmers market and things kind of spiraled and now I have a website as well. Check it out if you're into that kind of thing.

You look like a dam communist
2NDBRKFAST-10.jpg

Shipping to Canada sucks balls. Even if I want to ship something within Canada it sucks balls.

So its taken a while but our audit of the Lift for Kids event was completed for year end financials and we raised $8548.00 this year. Last year was $6352.30. So this is great. This does not count the money EPC took for registrations. The cost was $55, we had about 30ish lifters (+/-) and they handed me $1000, so they took about $650. So really it was about $9148.00 Which is a reasonable, in my mind. He's charging me $600 next year for me to use his equipment. I'm taking care of registration, and everything else again.

That's awesome NK. Has it gone up every year?

That's awesome NK. Has it gone up every year?
Yes.
2013: $750.00
2014: $1200.00
2015: $2400.00
2016: $6,352.30
2017: $8,548.00

The first three years are not audited. I started auditing when loser douchebag from the other gym accused the event of not fully donating the money to Big Brothers and Sisters. One of the Board Directors is an auditor, and I asked him to do it.

That's some serious growth NK!
Thanks @TheeFaulted
Its a really fun day. Word of mouth, and being me volunteering at local events is how I have been able to spread the word. The gift I give for the best fundraiser helps too.

Any news on the shipping to Canada thing? Should I send you my address for you to give me a quote?

Thanks @TheeFaulted
Its a really fun day. Word of mouth, and being me volunteering at local events is how I have been able to spread the word. The gift I give for the best fundraiser helps too.

Any news on the shipping to Canada thing? Should I send you my address for you to give me a quote?
My best friend's mother unexpectedly passed away, so I spent the last few days in Omaha with him. So, I haven't made any progress. An address would probably help with the quote though.

My best friend's mother unexpectedly passed away, so I spent the last few days in Omaha with him. So, I haven't made any progress. An address would probably help with the quote though.
Shit man.
Sorry to hear.

That's awesome dude!! Even in this hipster ass coffee town I'm in there aren't a lot of roasters. One of my friends is the co proprietor of the most success local coffee shop and when I asked him about roasting he said, paraphrasing, "fuck that. I stick to what I know". Good on you man!

So its taken a while but our audit of the Lift for Kids event was completed for year end financials and we raised $8548.00 this year. Last year was $6352.30. So this is great. This does not count the money EPC took for registrations. The cost was $55, we had about 30ish lifters (+/-) and they handed me $1000, so they took about $650. So really it was about $9148.00 Which is a reasonable, in my mind. He's charging me $600 next year for me to use his equipment. I'm taking care of registration, and everything else again.

The growth for such a great cause is fantastic. Top notch work NK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back