Raider Nation v26: Skittles Edition

I give up on this game, no heart at all. Whoever hated Seth Roberts, make a seat for me cause I'm joining. If they wanted to pay some people to drop passes all game sign us up.

Norton should be fired, this team needs a change before it's too late and the fact they are staying with zone after 300 yards of ass whipping is comical.

I give up on this game, no heart at all. Whoever hated Seth Roberts, make a seat for me cause I'm joining. If they wanted to pay some people to drop passes all game sign us up.

Norton should be fired, this team needs a change before it's too late and the fact they are staying with zone after 300 yards of ass whipping is comical.

Oh don't worry a lot of people are going to get fired, especially KNJ

<{jackyeah}>

The whole coaching staff should be replaced. The talent is there, but they've mismanaged it badly this season.

Oh don't worry a lot of people are going to get fired, especially KNJ

<{jackyeah}>

JDR will be back so it won’t matter. Fucking pathetic the way these guys showed up after a bye. Plus the fact both the bills and chiefs lost this morning. A win would have put them back one game in the division and gained ground in the wild card chase. No fucking heart .

Norton needs to go now. There is no need to subject these guys to one more quarter of a Norton coached defense

Terrible effort and terrible performance. Disgrace to the colors. And finally...
200.gif

They should fire Norton today. Its time. Send a message at least for fucks sake.

They should fire Norton today. Its time. Send a message at least for fucks sake.
Completely agree with that, JDR looks more pissed off at everyone as the weeks go on. If he has input it wouldn't surprise me to see a head roll.

JDR should be gone too. It's the HC's responsibility to make sure the offense and defense doesn't turn into a dumpster fire when they have the talent to win this division. Raiders will never contend for a Super Bowl with JDR in charge.

Hate the HC rollercoaster of rotation but Im turning sour on Del Rio as well.

I guess he needs another season but idk.

Fuck Downing and fuck Norton.

1 of those if not both will be his ticket to stick around, fire 1 to show he's taking command and he stays.

Just starting to look like Musgrave's offense was carrying him. The defense has been pretty shit consistently under JDR and, being a defensive HC, I'm not sure we can blame it all on Norton.

Just starting to look like Musgrave's offense was carrying him. The defense has been pretty shit consistently under JDR and, being a defensive HC, I'm not sure we can blame it all on Norton.
Guess who is making his OC debut for Denver against the Raiders this week?

Fuck Musgrave. Sure the offense was better under him but it was a very flawed game plan week in and week out. Too many times last year the O either started shitty and they would pull a win outta their ass or the O would start great and then come half time it all went to shit.

JDR needs to go, for a D guy he sure doesn’t know shit. It’s no coincidence that Denver’s D went to the next level after he was gone.

Id kick Downing off a cliff to have Musgrave back.

Now the local newspeople are finally starting to realize and talk about the fact that this team fucked itself with bad karma because of their greedy bitch ass ways
Once again I'm a trendsetter
woot woot

Cooper ran a whopping 11 plays from the slot. One target, one catch for 13 yards.

The Pats are ranked dead last in the NFL vs slot receivers. See the KC game for Cooper in the slot.

Fuck this stupid ass staff.

Back